Cs-Cart And Multi-Vendor 4.11.3 Released

image10-5.png

Hello!

We have released CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.11.3. Athough it is a patch release, it brings quite a few improvements. Here are the major ones:

1. The Theme Editor now allows you to change the colors of the checkout page.

2. The product list now shows "Select a variation" instead of "Add to cart" for "variations as one product".

3. Access for administrators to abandoned carts is now granted via access to orders.

4. Swiper image previewer was added. You can choose it as you default previewer in Settings → Appearance.

Check the article in our blog for more information.

The upgrades to version 4.11.3 are already available. As usual, for the first couple of weeks after the release we hand out upgrade packages in limited numbers, but then we lift that restriction. So if you don’t see this upgrade in your Upgrade Center yet, please try again later.

I reported common product bugs still continue. and no body check them. still customer have to go product tabs for add product to cart, also common product listed mobile apps. add to cart appear but doesnt work. i told you your common product adding cart desing terrible...

i think only our company using this addon... i never see use another site using this addon.... this cs-cart is an indication of why you ignore me, and my common product suggests..

I was hoping for some logic change in checkout, apparently this not going to happen any time soon.

Why would checkout have default address set? If default address is empty I get first option as Afghanistan :DDD also this ugly grey square box and red text no shipping options.. This is simply unacceptable..

image10-5.png

Hello!

We have released CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.11.3. Athough it is a patch release, it brings quite a few improvements. Here are the major ones:

1. The Theme Editor now allows you to change the colors of the checkout page.

2. The product list now shows "Select a variation" instead of "Add to cart" for "variations as one product".

3. Access for administrators to abandoned carts is now granted via access to orders.

4. Swiper image previewer was added. You can choose it as you default previewer in Settings → Appearance.

Check the article in our blog for more information.

The upgrades to version 4.11.3 are already available. As usual, for the first couple of weeks after the release we hand out upgrade packages in limited numbers, but then we lift that restriction. So if you don’t see this upgrade in your Upgrade Center yet, please try again later.

Dear CS-Cart Team,

Really good to hearing that you have released the new version and more updates on Mobile Apps for vendors.

Will check on CS-Cart V4.11.3 and get back to you with our feedback soon.

We are happy and ready to help you for all kind of CS-Cart Customization and Design works, Please feel free to Reach Us at www.abssoft.co.in and www.cs-cart-india.com

Thank you.

Kumar. S

ABSSoft - CS-Cart India Authorized Resellers.

Phone/Whatsapp :- +919894564630

Email:- Sales@abssoft.co.in | Skyepe:- abs.soft

Follow Us on Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | LinkedIn

I was hoping for some logic change in checkout, apparently this not going to happen any time soon.

Why would checkout have default address set? If default address is empty I get first option as Afghanistan :DDD also this ugly grey square box and red text no shipping options.. This is simply unacceptable..

@ikoshkin

I and many more here agree. Is CS Cart working on a improved checkout? The default-address makes no sense. We get tons of orders where people fill in the wrong addresses. Not intuitive at all.

This checkout issue seriously needs addressed.

I don't understand. I try to give my customers what they want.

I still have not upgraded from 4.9.

How can new versions be released if bugs and issues are not fixed first?

also cs-cart have to seperate addresses, shipping and billing address currently using same table row. customers must be select address from different or same boxes in checkout like magento shopify or all another software.

i told this billion time. cs-cart never attention this,

Cs will be able to see how many folk upgrade after 4.9 ? be interesting to see stats

Cs will be able to see how many folk upgrade after 4.9 ? be interesting to see stats

Problem is that there are probably a lot that have updated past 4.9 that wish they hadn't.

I have a lot to thank CS for , it added lots of customers and profit to my business since I started to look at it, 10 years ago after trying

Presta
CRE Loaded
Joomla, etc etc and finally chose cs cart. OK the product options side wasnt perfect but I spent a lot on addons, especially the alt teams excellent designer addon https://www.alt-team.com/cs-cart-html5-product-designer-add-on.html?sl=EN

Then CS release a solution to the product optins problem by introducing Variants, and then all of a sudden Im stopped dead in my track by the terrible checkout. Many users are scared to upgrade due to the checkout, so Im now left with doubts and for the first time, thinking of moving to magento, (yes $$$$) as the designer works with magento and the product designer is where I make all my money.

BUT i have to say, from a business and customer relationship point of view, I am perplexed by CS carts or at least Ildars lack of response to inform us that anything will be done, or not..

where is the cs-team staff's ? lets read them comments for problems ! also they stopped video reports. they want to say. what we do bad or good you have to use it, dont ask anymore to us!

Not sure if the staff appreciate's it, but a quote from some contact i had with one of them about the checkout.

"Thank you for taking the time to write to us. We are currently collecting feedback from our customers to improve our product.

We will discuss the issue of checkout at the next meeting."

I have a lot to thank CS for , it added lots of customers and profit to my business since I started to look at it, 10 years ago after trying

Presta
CRE Loaded
Joomla, etc etc and finally chose cs cart. OK the product options side wasnt perfect but I spent a lot on addons, especially the alt teams excellent designer addon https://www.alt-team.com/cs-cart-html5-product-designer-add-on.html?sl=EN

Then CS release a solution to the product optins problem by introducing Variants, and then all of a sudden Im stopped dead in my track by the terrible checkout. Many users are scared to upgrade due to the checkout, so Im now left with doubts and for the first time, thinking of moving to magento, (yes $$$$) as the designer works with magento and the product designer is where I make all my money.

BUT i have to say, from a business and customer relationship point of view, I am perplexed by CS carts or at least Ildars lack of response to inform us that anything will be done, or not..

I'm quite positive they will release a fix, but for you, why don't you start using a checkout add-on? Seems like a much easier step than moving to the dark side (I've seen some people move, only to run back screaming).

@johnbol1

I did the same about 10 yrs ago.

You'll find the likes of Presta has changed/improved since then. Unfortunately CsC is joining the "dark side" with its stupid checkout and wonky shipping mechanism (to name a few) .

I recently used the checkout of https://www.stedi.com.au/and was impressed, so inquired with its webmaster as to the platform they used. The site is a bit slow to load, so guessed correctly it was magento. Its a good example .

I see CcCart standard has now mutated into something called B2C .

Which is advertised as having "The Facebook Store and Ebay synchronization add-ons can be purchased separately"

Q. Do these now work properly?

@johnbol1

You'll find the likes of Presta has changed/improved since then.

Yeah I see Presta looks more impressive nowadays too, it was a close call back in the day as I liked it, but went for CS.

@flow yeah Im sure they will sort a fix out too, surely.

and thats a good idea looking at checkout addons, Ill have a root round.

i am reporting an bug. they check the bug 2-3 month later.

we are asking some on forum, no one team staff answer this.

i am giving a offer. they dont care,

cs-cart have to change own release and update politica. ( i dont think ),

Order pages, user profiles adresses, checkout must be rewrite and redesing from zero.

if enorgothemes and alexbranding did not build new themes (unitheme,youpi,viva,thin), there was no good theme to use.

almost cs-cart stores %90 using only that 4 theme.

I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply here until now. I can't answer all the questions in this topic today, but I can go over some of them now and explain our position. Hopefully, this will answer at least some of the questions and concerns in this topic. All of this isn't directed to @teosu specifically, but rather a general explanation.

i am reporting an bug. they check the bug 2-3 month later.
we are asking some on forum, no one team staff answer this.

Unfortunately, some bugs in the bug tracker were indeed overlooked a few times, and it generally takes us longer to reply there.

But if your problem is urgent, it's best to contact our technical support directly via Help Desk. A reply there is guaranteed, and is always faster than in the bug tracker. If a problem is caused by a bug, support credits will be returned to your account.

As for the forum, our staff can't answer in every topic. That's why we always suggest Help Desk as the only way to get a guaranteed reply. The forum's purpose is different: to let merchants talk to each other, share experience, tips, feedback, etc.

Despite not guaranteeing an answer here, we do look through the topics regularly to gather feedback. Personally, I am planning to go through all the comments regarding the checkout in the coming weeks, and compile a list of suggestions how it could be improved. We don't always announce this sort of thing, because immediate plans may change. Ultimately, it's better to promise less, but deliver more.

i am giving a offer. they dont care,
[...]
Order pages, user profiles adresses, checkout must be rewrite and redesing from zero.

I remember that you encountered issues with some aspects of Multi-Vendor. Unfortunately, we can't always act on a single request at the forum. Especially if the requested change is significant, or is a total rework. We try to make our changes in a way that'd let the merchants save money on upgrading third-party add-ons and themes to work with a new version.

However, we do monitor the forum for requests. Even when we don't answer here, we add your requests as new tasks (or votes) on our internal tracking system. These votes come from the forum, Help Desk, bug tracker, communication with clients, and other sources.

----

P.S. Please note that we don't discuss other ecommerce software in this forum. The only situation when it's appropriate is posting a screenshot of certain functionality (e.g., the checkout page) and explaining how such a change in CS-Cart would benefit your business. Criticism is to be kept constructive: without being overly emotional, and with details as to what and how affects your business negatively. I have to edit or remove the posts that fall outside those guidelines. If possible, I'd prefer to focus on analyzing feedback instead.

P.P.S. A lot of constructive criticism regarding the new checkout has already been posted at the forum, so there's no need to re-post it here for now. I'll go over the past threads as well.

I remember that you encountered issues with some aspects of Multi-Vendor. Unfortunately, we can't always act on a single request at the forum

can you show me, who using mv common product addon? i never see another one use this addon. just we are try use this addon. still we cant success with this addon.

when you are talk with 3party developers minumum price is 1k USD . almost system price. and you are says you want only no man. only i want try use this addon. that why only i am commenting about common product.

i reported a lot of bugs. and %90 rate is approved. why ? we want provide quality to our customers , not what you provide us.

a lot of MV user want fix RMA for vendors. i never read any comment about you.RMA never updated since couple motnh. its really perfect addon ? not only me all another users want same ?

anyway. really i dont want new relases or updates we need quality improved system.. ask another customers. everyone have own problem with new releases. i hope cs-cart will turn old days. like more listen customer feedbacks.

P.P.S. A lot of constructive criticism regarding the new checkout has already been posted at the forum, so there's no need to re-post it here for now. I'll go over the past threads as well.

yeah bunch of reported issues and improvements needed in lite-checkout in Sept of last year...why wait for 5 months?? Just curious..

I am going to keep it short otherwise you are going to flag my post as an overly emotional and delete it...something you should know @ikoshkin is that overly emotional customers = frustrated customers