• You cannot reply to this topic

Trouble With "place Order" Button. It's Missing. Rate Topic   - - - - -

• jlinc
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 31 January 2020 - 02:09 PM #1

Hi All,

The "Place Order" button doesn't appear in the Checkout page of our CS-Cart Multi Vendor environment. Does anyone know what determines when the Place Order button appears? Any ideas on why this might not show up?

We've tried using the Personal Check payment option, Money Order payment option and the Stripe Connect payment Option. Could the Stripe Connect integration we installed have caused this?

Strangely, when I go into the Theme Editor mode the Place order button IS there and display fine. It's just not available in a public view.

Thank you if anyone can help with this.

Jon

Attached Thumbnails

• Capture.JPG
  • Capture 2.JPG

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11642 posts

Posted 31 January 2020 - 08:25 PM #2

Most likely it is being hidden by javascript from an addon (possibly stripe) and would become visible after all needed fields are entered.  We do this with our squarepay addon since we need to request the token representing the card from Square BEFORE submitting the order.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• jlinc
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 01 February 2020 - 09:10 PM #3

Got this solved! Thank you.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11642 posts

Posted 02 February 2020 - 07:25 PM #4

Care to share so other's can learn from your experience?

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• spminfosol
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 June 2020 - 02:05 PM #5

We are having same problem. Could you please share how you got it fixed. Thanks in advance

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 20757 posts

Posted 16 June 2020 - 05:26 AM #6

We are having same problem. Could you please share how you got it fixed. Thanks in advance

At first please make sure that the Lite checkout wrapper is selected for the grid with checkout blocks (Design -> Layouts -> Checkout)

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• jlinc
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 01:10 AM #7

spminfosol

The issue was that a shipping method wasn't available for the product. So the client couldn't complete an order.

It's unfortunate that cs-cart allows products to be posted on the marketplace even if they can't be purchased. There 'should' be a check to make sure the product has a payment method and shipping method available otherwise the product shouldn't appear in the marketplace.

We are facing this problem frequently since we have thousands of vendors and it's hard to make sure they all set up shipping properly before making a product active.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11642 posts

Posted 17 June 2020 - 07:10 PM #8

spminfosol

The issue was that a shipping method wasn't available for the product. So the client couldn't complete an order.

It's unfortunate that cs-cart allows products to be posted on the marketplace even if they can't be purchased. There 'should' be a check to make sure the product has a payment method and shipping method available otherwise the product shouldn't appear in the marketplace.

We are facing this problem frequently since we have thousands of vendors and it's hard to make sure they all set up shipping properly before making a product active.

Note that products can be added to the cart when not logged in.  Hence there is no shipping address info to verify against.  From a conversion perspective, much better to allow customers to add to the cart rather than forcing them to enter postal codes or delivery info.  You should verify that your vendors have completed their shipping methods BEFORE you authorize their products.

Posted 10 July 2020 - 11:13 AM #9

I have a same problem, and i don't know why? can you message to me to fix it? Thank a lot

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11642 posts

Posted 13 July 2020 - 07:26 PM #10

I have a same problem, and i don't know why? can you message to me to fix it? Thank a lot

You can contact me via the link in my signature.  Are you using a 3rd party payment provider?