• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Stripe Connect Error Rate Topic   - - - - -

• quesada19
  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 January 2020 - 10:21 AM #1

So we are just about to launch our site this week and switched from test to live mode with Stripe connect however after putting in the live secret and publishable key and then testing the site with a £0.01 purchase to check it goes through OK I am met with the below error message, can anyone help and let us know what this error could be?

ErrorYour order has been declined by the payment processor. Please review your information and contact store administration.

Error

• jlinc
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 31 January 2020 - 01:54 AM #2

Quesada,

Are you able to get he "Place Order" button even showing? I installed Stripe Connect into our Multi Vendor, but during checkout there is no option to click "Place Order"...there's only a "Continue Shopping" option.

• memel
  • Members
  • 218 posts

Posted 31 January 2020 - 06:49 AM #3

So we are just about to launch our site this week and switched from test to live mode with Stripe connect however after putting in the live secret and publishable key and then testing the site with a £0.01 purchase to check it goes through OK I am met with the below error message, can anyone help and let us know what this error could be?

ErrorYour order has been declined by the payment processor. Please review your information and contact store administration.

Error

Try to add new API key. 

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11454 posts

Posted 31 January 2020 - 08:31 PM #4

You might try a larger amount.  I know that Square won't accept a transaction that is less than $1 (or assume 1 pound in UK).

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.