Paypal Seo

Since upgrading to 4.11.2, Users are getting a 404 error page if they click on "cancel and return" instead of returning to the checkout page.

I'm almost positive this is a SEO issue, but I can't seem to nail it down specifically. I've looked in the DB and addon folders and I don't see anything different or out of place. I've also installed a fresh store which does work as expected and compared files, again I don't notice anything out of place.

Permissions in the paypal addon is 755, 644...

This is the return URL:

index.php?dispatch=payment_notification.cancel&payment=paypal&order_id=11111

Which should redirect back to checkout.

Anyone have any suggestions on what to look for? Maybe I'm overlooking the simplest thing.

Since upgrading to 4.11.2, Users are getting a 404 error page if they click on "cancel and return" instead of returning to the checkout page.

I'm almost positive this is a SEO issue, but I can't seem to nail it down specifically. I've looked in the DB and addon folders and I don't see anything different or out of place. I've also installed a fresh store which does work as expected and compared files, again I don't notice anything out of place.

Permissions in the paypal addon is 755, 644...

This is the return URL:

index.php?dispatch=payment_notification.cancel&payment=paypal&order_id=11111

Which should redirect back to checkout.

Anyone have any suggestions on what to look for? Maybe I'm overlooking the simplest thing.

I solved the problem. On a hunch, I deleted paypal from payments then uninstalled and re-installed the paypal addon. All seems to be working. Had to do the same for the RMA addon.

The bigger question: Do we need to do this for all other existing addons after each upgrade process? Seems like changes are not updating via migration scripts.