How To Compose Core.js File?

Hello guys,
since new version of CS has already composed core.js file, I would like to ask you how to make changes in it? I founded the relevant code is contained in directory src/core/index.js but no idea how to generate the core.js file with desired changes. Thank you for your tips.

Example CS 4.11.2:

Hello

We use it https://beautifier.io/ and make changes and then save it in a decoded form.

Best regards

Robert

Hello guys,
since new version of CS has already composed core.js file, I would like to ask you how to make changes in it? I founded the relevant code is contained in directory src/core/index.js but no idea how to generate the core.js file with desired changes. Thank you for your tips.

We posted a post in the Russian bug tracker about it. They promised to create instruction how to build core.js file soon

We posted a post in the Russian bug tracker about it. They promised to create instruction how to build core.js file soon

OK, keep us please in touch.

Please update me on this.

I needed instruction on how to build core js file with my changes.

You will need to install NPM, then you just execute the following in the 'js/core' folder.

npm install
npm run prod

Perhaps read up on webpack / nodjes / npm.

Please update me on this.

I needed instruction on how to build core js file with my changes.

No, we still did not receive official answer