• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How To Compose Core.js File? Rate Topic   - - - - -

• radaman
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 01:55 PM #1

Hello guys,
since new version of CS has already composed core.js file, I would like to ask you how to make changes in it? I founded the relevant code is contained in directory src/core/index.js but no idea how to generate the core.js file with desired changes. Thank you for your tips.  

• radaman
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 January 2020 - 02:01 PM #2

Example CS 4.11.2:

Annotation-2020-01-10-145851.png

• soft-solid
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1158 posts

Posted 11 January 2020 - 11:20 AM #3

Hello

We use it https://beautifier.io/ and make changes and then save it in a decoded form.

Best regards

Robert

Team of SoftSolid
cs-cart.pl, marketplace

We specialize in creating the highest quality addons, safe, useful and flexible

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 20668 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 05:51 AM #4

Hello guys,
since new version of CS has already composed core.js file, I would like to ask you how to make changes in it? I founded the relevant code is contained in directory src/core/index.js but no idea how to generate the core.js file with desired changes. Thank you for your tips.  

We posted a post in the Russian bug tracker about it. They promised to create instruction how to build core.js file soon

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)

• radaman
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 January 2020 - 05:54 AM #5

We posted a post in the Russian bug tracker about it. They promised to create instruction how to build core.js file soon

OK, keep us please in touch.