Send Form By Ajax And Show Result

hi..

I have a form that sends and stores information in the database using JAJX method. Everything is fine and work is done. But after sending it to the database I want to send a variable to that page to display ... I did the following but it didn't work.

in my tpl file:

{__("product_brand")}
{__("sh_code")}
    {include file="addons/vv_horn_changes/views/product_vendor/components/freight_request_assign_cargo_weights.tpl"}
    {include file="addons/vv_horn_changes/views/product_vendor/components/freight_request_assign_product_types.tpl"}
    {include file="addons/vv_horn_changes/views/product_vendor/components/freight_request_assign_car_types.tpl"}
    {include file="addons/vv_horn_changes/views/product_vendor/components/freight_request_assign_origins.tpl"}
    {include file="addons/vv_horn_changes/views/product_vendor/components/freight_request_assign_destinations.tpl"}
    {include file="addons/vv_horn_changes/views/product_vendor/components/freight_request_assign_package_types.tpl"}

{include file="buttons/button.tpl" but_role="submit" but_name="dispatch[vv_freight_requests.update]" but_text=__("send_data_freight") but_meta="ty-btn__secondary" but_id="freight_request_form"}

in control file:

use Tygh\Registry;
use Tygh\Ajax;
use Tygh\Tools\Url;

if (!defined(‘BOOTSTRAP’)) { die(‘Invalid Access’); }

if ($_SERVER[‘REQUEST_METHOD’] == ‘POST’) {

if ($mode == ‘update’) {
if (defined(‘AJAX_REQUEST’)) {
$id= $_REQUEST[‘result_ids’];

$tracking_code = fn_update_freight_request($_REQUEST['freight_request_data'], $_REQUEST['freight_request_id']);

$val = $tracking_code['tracking_code'];
  Registry::get('ajax')->assign("result",  $val);

exit;
}

}

}

The following code can send the result to div with the result ID .. But I want it to be pop-up and the code will be displayed in a pop-up I designed ...

Registry::get('ajax')->assignHtml("$id",  $val);

Please tips. thanks

- Put this part of code to the separate file

{$id}

- Include it in the file where the form is displayed

- Use the following code before exit in the controller (do not forget to correct file path)

Tygh::$app['view']->display('addons/your_addon/path_to_file/file.tpl');
It should solve your issue

- Put this part of code to the separate file

{$id}

- Include it in the file where the form is displayed

- Use the following code before exit in the controller (do not forget to correct file path)

Tygh::$app['view']->fetch('addons/your_addon/path_to_file/file.tpl');
It should solve your issue

Thank you dear friend..
Can you give me more explanation?
I didn't notice you wrote in the code above: "{$id}" but in your last code I don't see "{$id}". I got confused.

Do you mean something like that?

in form file: name: form.tpl:

{__("product_brand")}
{__("sh_code")}
    {include file="addons/vv_horn_changes/views/product_vendor/components/freight_request_assign_cargo_weights.tpl"}
    {include file="addons/vv_horn_changes/views/product_vendor/components/freight_request_assign_product_types.tpl"}
    {include file="addons/vv_horn_changes/views/product_vendor/components/freight_request_assign_car_types.tpl"}
    {include file="addons/vv_horn_changes/views/product_vendor/components/freight_request_assign_origins.tpl"}
    {include file="addons/vv_horn_changes/views/product_vendor/components/freight_request_assign_destinations.tpl"}
    {include file="addons/vv_horn_changes/views/product_vendor/components/freight_request_assign_package_types.tpl"}

{include file="buttons/button.tpl" but_role="submit" but_name="dispatch[vv_freight_requests.update]" but_text=__("send_data_freight") but_meta="ty-btn__secondary" but_id="freight_request_form"}

In the answer file: answer.tpl:

{$id}

in controller:

use Tygh\Registry;
    use Tygh\Ajax;
    use Tygh\Tools\Url;
if (!defined('BOOTSTRAP')) { die('Invalid Access'); }

if ($_SERVER['REQUEST_METHOD'] == 'POST') {

if ($mode == 'update') {
    if (defined('AJAX_REQUEST')) {
      $id= $_REQUEST['result_ids'];

$tracking_code = fn_update_freight_request($_REQUEST['freight_request_data'], $_REQUEST['freight_request_id']);

$val = $tracking_code['tracking_code'];
      Registry::get('ajax')->assign("id",  $val);

//your code
      Tygh::$app['view']->fetch('addons/your_addon/path_to_file/file.tpl');

exit;
    }
  }

}

For example, create the following file

design/themes/responsive/templates/addons/my_changes/views/vv_freight_requests/answer.tpl

{$id}

To the end of tpl file add

{include file="addons/my_changes/views/vv_freight_requests/answer.tpl"}

Before calling exit in the vv_freight_requests controller add

Tygh::$app['view']->display('addons/my_changes/views/vv_freight_requests/answer.tpl');

For example, create the following file

design/themes/responsive/templates/addons/my_changes/views/vv_freight_requests/answer.tpl

{$id}

To the end of tpl file add

{include file="addons/my_changes/views/vv_freight_requests/answer.tpl"}

Before calling exit in the vv_freight_requests controller add

Tygh::$app['view']->display('addons/my_changes/views/vv_freight_requests/answer.tpl');

Thank you my dear friend..