• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Can I Install Mv Again? Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Ahefar
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 04:48 PM #1

Hey people

Basically I have encountered an error on the Cpanel account that I have Multi Vendor installed on and so I have to delete that account and start again with a new different account.

My question is am I allowed to or can I install the same multi-vendor again?

Thank you for the help

Posted 01 January 2020 - 10:59 PM #2

Hi,

I think you can reinstall MV with the same Domain name linked to you license.

you can recreate the cpanel account and re-upload your copy

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4791 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 12:22 AM #3

Yes, as long as the domain is the same. If the domain is different speak to help desk.

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11588 posts

Posted 02 January 2020 - 06:06 PM #4

You can also copy one cpanel account to another to get all your data/settings.  

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 20665 posts

Posted 05 January 2020 - 07:04 AM #5

Hey people

Basically I have encountered an error on the Cpanel account that I have Multi Vendor installed on and so I have to delete that account and start again with a new different account.

My question is am I allowed to or can I install the same multi-vendor again?

Thank you for the help

You can install it even on different domain for test purposes. But the store-front should be closed for public

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    Multi-Vendor PLUS           USD 3100 (2775)
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      Multi-Vendor Ultimate       USD 7500 (6000)