• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Multivendor Paypal Setup Help Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 17 December 2019 - 10:48 PM #1

I have tried for weeks now to setup paypal for adaptive or paypal for marketplaces and can't figure it out. I'm beginning to think that it's not possible, and am now regretting spending 3K on purchasing cscart multivendor that doesn't even work with paypal. 

I spoke with Paypal customer service and they said that they discontinued paypal adaptive services, and won't approve any new accounts, so I'm now turning again to paypal for marketplaces. 

Has ANYONE actually setup paypal for marketplaces? Can you assist me by telling me the process for getting a partner integration code? 

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4716 posts

Posted 18 December 2019 - 12:16 AM #2

Do these no longer apply then ?

https://docs.cs-cart...rketplaces.html

https://www.paypal.c...etplaces-ts2122

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2

Posted 20 December 2019 - 07:27 PM #3

They still apply, but they still require paypal to approve you for the integration. They are no longer accepting applications for paypal adaptive and I've heard they are rejecting applications for paypal commerce platform (paypal for marketplaces). Can anyone confirm they are using paypal for marketplaces ? 

• jlinc
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 22 January 2020 - 02:42 AM #4

I'm in the same boat as you. I purchased CS-Cart Multi-Vendor in November and now I'm at the stage of connecting PayPal. Finding out CS-Cart is recommending NOT to use PayPal for Marketplaces and PayPal Adaptive is no longer being offered by PayPal puts me in a tough position.

I'm reaching out to the CS-Cart Help Desk for more information. I have to assume they are actively working on the PayPal for Marketplaces integration since it's one of the largest payment processors in the world.