• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I Bought The Multi Vendor Package 4 Days Ago But Yet Haven't Managed To Use It. Help? Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Ahefar
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 12:48 PM #1

so i did check the "how to install guide online" but i have been having countless trouble. so for one, it says its recommended to use Unix-like OS, but i have windows 10. 

but anyways i tried downloading it through xampp which again it says on website isn't recommended so  I don't know if i should use it or not. but even that method gets complicated as i don't know what php and xampp and all that is, I don't have computing/coding background. but none the less I followed the guide online, but at the end I didn't know what to put in the  database name at localhost/phpmyadmin and the localhost/cscart  didn't load up.

so what am I suppose to do atm, do I buy a Macbook and then it'll be easier? 

or do i just get i refund since I'm an idiot?

and possibly use other ones like magneto, are they eaiser to install and use?

or is there an easier way to install it that i dont know?

Any help is much appreciated. 

Thank You very much

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19833 posts

Posted 04 December 2019 - 01:08 PM #2

Did you check the following articles?

https://docs.cs-cart...dows/index.html

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.