Cs-Cart: Stores And Pickup Points Issue

Hi All,

I cannot make the "Stores and Pickup Points" work in CS-Cart. I've followed the instruction below but still it's not showing the pickup shipping method. I tried this in the CS-Cart Demo and i cannot also see it appearing. Does anyone encountered the same issue? or someone knows how it supposed to be configured?

1. Install the Stores and Pickup Points add-on.

2. Create stores/pickup points on the Administration → Stores & pickup points page.

Make sure to switch to the Pickup tab and select the rate area there. The rate area will determine the rates and time of shipping to that store/pickup point.

This tab also allows you to choose in which other rate areas the store should appear. That way you’ll be able to offer pickup to the residents of nearby areas and not offer it in remote areas.

3. Add a shipping method with real-time rate calculation and Pickup as the processor. Make sure to do these two things:

• Once you create the shipping method, switch to the Configure tab and make sure that all the stores and pickup points that must be available for this shipping method are selected.

• Switch to the Shipping time and rates tab and specify the rates for those rate areas where pick-up from store must be available. If you don’t specify a rate, then the shipping method won’t appear for that rate area.

Hi All,

I cannot make the "Stores and Pickup Points" work in CS-Cart. I've followed the instruction below but still it's not showing the pickup shipping method. I tried this in the CS-Cart Demo and i cannot also see it appearing. Does anyone encountered the same issue? or someone knows how it supposed to be configured?

1. Install the Stores and Pickup Points add-on.

2. Create stores/pickup points on the Administration → Stores & pickup points page.

Make sure to switch to the Pickup tab and select the rate area there. The rate area will determine the rates and time of shipping to that store/pickup point.

This tab also allows you to choose in which other rate areas the store should appear. That way you’ll be able to offer pickup to the residents of nearby areas and not offer it in remote areas.

3. Add a shipping method with real-time rate calculation and Pickup as the processor. Make sure to do these two things:

• Once you create the shipping method, switch to the Configure tab and make sure that all the stores and pickup points that must be available for this shipping method are selected.

• Switch to the Shipping time and rates tab and specify the rates for those rate areas where pick-up from store must be available. If you don’t specify a rate, then the shipping method won’t appear for that rate area.

It doesn't work correctly. I reported as a bug but they deleted my report at all. Here is my forum post.

Anyone from CS-Cart confirm this feature somehow working OR not?

I really appreciate at least a reply from CS-Cart...

Hi

I face the same problem. The pickup points are not loaded and refreshed correctly. How has this topic here been resolved?

BR