Reward Points Incremental Cash Out

Hello all,

I'd like a way (addon - configuration I'm missing - a trick!!) that can make customers cash out their reward points after they reach a certain thresshold.

So the solution would be to either:

1. (ideally) have a minimum amount of reward points that they can begin to cash out and they can only do that on fixed intervals. So, they can only use reward points after they reach 200, 400 etc. After they spend some and get below the thresshold (say 150) they should not be able to cash out unless they reach the 200 point thresshold. Ideally they should be able to cash out in specific intervals like cash out 200 points or 400 points or 600 points. However they should not be allowed to cash out 250 points if they have that much. They should be allowed to use 200 and keep the 50 in their wallet till they reach the thresshold again.

2. Ok so if the above is way too complicated I can settle for a solution that only introduces the thresshold. So customers should be given the chance to use their points if they have accumulated more than 200. (I guess that's simpler)

3. Another idea might be an addon (I suppose that one should be an addon) that issues a gift certificate automatically once a certain amount of points is reached. It deducts (for example) 200 points and sends out a 20€ coupon code to the customer to use as they please.

Is there any solution like that?

Either an addon, or a workaround would do.

I can also create an addon for the 2nd solution if someone can guide me with the hooks to use to disable the pay with reward points field if a customer has less than 200 points.

Thank you.