New Install Of V4.11.1 Not Opening Theme Editor Or Storefront

Hi,

I ran a new installation of v4.11.1 on my local development environment and appear to having issues with opening the Theme Editor and viewing the store front. I run Nginx on port 8080 and my previous installation with v4.10.x opened both the store front and theme editor, using the 8080 port in the URL (domain.local:8080) but this recent installation seems to be dropping the port 8080 and not loading the pages (domain.local)

The Changelog indicated that the 'deactivating and reactivating' of the SEO add-on was fixed but I tested and and this still appears to not work so wondering if this is related to the URL forwarding problem I am encountering.

I have tested multiple versions of PHP 7.2 and the latest 7.3 with the required extensions but the issue persists. When I open storefronts installed with v4.10.x, then no problems.

Has anyone else run a new installation with 4.11.1 and had the same issue?

Thanks

Matt

Hi,

I ran a new installation of v4.11.1 on my local development environment and appear to having issues with opening the Theme Editor and viewing the store front. I run Nginx on port 8080 and my previous installation with v4.10.x opened both the store front and theme editor, using the 8080 port in the URL (domain.local:8080) but this recent installation seems to be dropping the port 8080 and not loading the pages (domain.local)

The Changelog indicated that the 'deactivating and reactivating' of the SEO add-on was fixed but I tested and and this still appears to not work so wondering if this is related to the URL forwarding problem I am encountering.

I have tested multiple versions of PHP 7.2 and the latest 7.3 with the required extensions but the issue persists. When I open storefronts installed with v4.10.x, then no problems.

Has anyone else run a new installation with 4.11.1 and had the same issue?

Thanks

Matt

Does anyone know what the solution was to this? I've just upgraded from MV4.10.4SP2 to 4.11.1 and the website will not load. the admin panel works fine.