• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Installation Playbook Fails Rate Topic   - - - - -

• VerDan
  • Trial users
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 November 2019 - 12:25 PM #1

Following this documentation:  https://docs.cs-cart..._playbooks.html

which i have in the past, it no longer works.   The last step, "Run a playbook" fails when enabling FPM.

Not sure what has changed but it no longer seems to work and this is really impacting my ability to get CS-Cart installed and running.

I am installing in AWS, on an Ubuntu 16.04LTS platform -- brand new, just spun up with nothing else installed.   Getting the following error:

TASK [php7/fpm : enabling FPM configuration] ******************************************************************************************
fatal: [127.0.0.1]: FAILED! => {"msg": "The conditional check '(ansible_os_family == \"Debian\") and (php_result|changed)' failed. The error was: template error while templating string: no filter named 'changed'. String: {% if (ansible_os_family == \"Debian\") and (php_result|changed) %} True {% else %} False {% endif %}\n\nThe error appears to be in '/home/ubuntu/playbooks/roles/php7/fpm/tasks/main.yml': line 37, column 3, but may\nbe elsewhere in the file depending on the exact syntax problem.\n\nThe offending line appears to be:\n\n\n- name: enabling FPM configuration\n  ^ here\n"}