• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Cs Cart Customer Service Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Makked
  • Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 07:34 AM #1

Your services are terrible, you have no idea about customer service and your engineer Nail Gafin is rude and not very helpful. You have no support for your customers after they buy your cart, and just to answer a simple question about a problem i have with my file import your rude engineer imformed me that ii must pay $45. You are ruining your reputation by not even answering a simple question about a file import without charging pour valued customers $45 just to reply. When my current license update is finished i will move my business to Open Cart. Thanks for your horrible services and rude engineers.

• CS-Cart team
  • CS-Cart support team
  • Moderators
  • 3809 posts

Posted 12 November 2019 - 08:48 AM #2

Your services are terrible, you have no idea about customer service and your engineer Nail Gafin is rude and not very helpful. You have no support for your customers after they buy your cart, and just to answer a simple question about a problem i have with my file import your rude engineer imformed me that ii must pay $45. You are ruining your reputation by not even answering a simple question about a file import without charging pour valued customers $45 just to reply. When my current license update is finished i will move my business to Open Cart. Thanks for your horrible services and rude engineers.

Yes, I am afraid according to our policy, technical support is provided on paid basis.

We are sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the support service level. I checked the mentioned ticket and as I see, there was nothing rude in the support engineers response. He simply informed you that there are no support credits on your account.

Sincerely yours, CS-Cart Support Team

User guide       |  Developer documentation  |  Core API documentation