• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Import Multiple Images Rate Topic   - - - - -

• JORGEU
  • Trial users
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 October 2019 - 09:20 PM #1

Hello

I'm trying to import a list of products with multiple images, using ",", "///",..., but CS-Cart only import the first image.

I've created some products with multiple images, but when I export them, it is the same, only the first image is exported.

Please, could you help me to know how to import several images using a CSV file?

Thank you very much

Jorge

• sioulisn
  • Trial users
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 11:20 AM #2

you just have to add between the image links the delemiter you have chose. if delemiter /// then imagepath///imagepath2///imagepath3... Sent from my SM-G9550 using Tapatalk

• The Tool
  • Been Here Way Too Long Member
  • Members
  • 3841 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 11:26 AM #3

Multiple images have to be imported separately under the images tab.

images_import.png

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4655 posts

Posted 23 October 2019 - 08:01 PM #4

What tool said, and also when importing if you have to do it a second time, use delete exisiting images before import to avoid duplicates.

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19766 posts

Posted 24 October 2019 - 05:34 AM #5

Hello

I'm trying to import a list of products with multiple images, using ",", "///",..., but CS-Cart only import the first image.

I've created some products with multiple images, but when I export them, it is the same, only the first image is exported.

Please, could you help me to know how to import several images using a CSV file?

Thank you very much

Jorge

Create test item with several images and export it to see correct format for images column.

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.