Cart-Power: Add-Ons Manager

Friends, we are back!

Due to the heavy workload of project work, we released quite a few new add-ons recently. Now we are back and moving in this direction, so you will enjoy our cool solutions for your online stores soon.

Thank you for the tons of feedback and suggestions you share. It will help us to improve our most of our add-ons till the end of this year.

Cart-Power: Add-ons Manager

We want to make the way you work with our add-ons as convenient as possible. That’s why we developed a special service add-on Cart-Power: Add-ons Manager, which simplifies the installation, configuration and upgrade of our solutions.

AM_logo_color.png

You can learn all the features of the new add-on from the documentation.

Important! The Add-ons Manager works with our add-ons compatible with CS-Cart 4.10.1 and higher. Soon it will support all our add-ons and themes.

We will be glad to answer your questions in the comments or via HelpDesk.

First of all, your Addons Manager doesn't work. I've got error: failed to validate request

Second thing:

We will be glad to answer your questions in the comments or via HelpDesk.

I'm trying to get in touch with you regarding upgrade of live search addon via Skype/Skype Call, HelpDesk, mail and there is no answer. Cool.

So maybe you will answer my question here:

I want to buy upgrade license for Live Search addon but I’m not sure if I get it right.

The new addon cost is $79, the upgrade license is also $79 or am I getting something wrong?

I'm waiting for your response.

Daer Jacek,

Thank you for your message.

First of all, your Addons Manager doesn't work. I've got error: failed to validate request

We are sorry to hear that you face this issue. Our support department should have contacted you regarding this problem.

I want to buy upgrade license for Live Search addon but I’m not sure if I get it right.

The new addon cost is $79, the upgrade license is also $79 or am I getting something wrong?

The price of the new add-on license is USD 79. Along with the license you get 6 months access to the upgrades.

You can extend access to the upgrades in your personal account on our website. The cost of 1-year access to the upgrades is 50% of the add-on price - USD 39.5 in this case.