Product Code Characters Length

Hello,

I have some product codes that are more large than 32 characters, i need to change that to at least 50 characters long , i tried changing in my database at php admin table of products but nothing happened, can anyone help me with this? where can i increase the product code character length?

Thanks in advance

I have some product codes that are more large than 32 characters, i need to change that to at least 50 characters long , i tried changing in my database at php admin table of products but nothing happened, can anyone help me with this? where can i increase the product code character length?

Your solution should work

Hello,

Thanks in advance

Hello

Please try check this file app/Tygh/Enum/ProductFieldsLength.php

Best regards

Robert

Hello

Best regards

Robert

Hello in this path app/Tygh/Enum/ i cant find the ProductFieldsLength.php file

Hello

What is your version of the program?

Best regards

Robert

He uses old version since in new versions length of the product_code field in cscart_products table is 64 out of the box

He uses old version since in new versions length of the product_code field in cscart_products table is 64 out of the box

How can i solve this? i need to upgrade to the latest versions but since i need do upgrade also some customized add-ons it will take me some time and i need to add more length to the product code as soon as possible,

Make a copy of the store on the local server and upgrade it. Possibly 3rd party addons will work correctly after upgrade

Hello

What is your store version?

Best regards

Robert

Hello

What is your store version?

Best regards

Robert

i am at CS-Cart 4.3.7

Hello

Did you change

on