Seo Optimisation

Is there any company or developer that you guys have used for SEO work? I’m thinking of getting some work done to help boost my SEO. I did try an SEO add on a few months ago, but this actually has a negative impact and I started losing rankings

SEO is a very complicated job, and it devides to black hat and white hat. Is your website ranking down because of some incorrect methods or a large number of spam links?

If you are managing yourself to drive enough traffic, to generate leads right now, you can do it yourself. Unless it is a big house job.

Just saying

Some useful articles related to CS-Cart SEO: link

The best thing I can say is to see in ahrefs what is the ratio of your DOfollow and NOfollow links. It should be ideally be 80DO:20NO and this was my biggest problem that led to bad and negative seo rankings that my overall ratio of links was 40% DOfollow and 60% Nofollow.

I actually bought a really expensive seo course and the guy basically stressed a lot on keeping the links clean as possible.

Hope it helps :)

Need a promotion consultation for my website https://top-kappers.ru/

Seo is really complicated thing. I recommend you to get knowledge about SEO first than offer job to any company. Most of the company do ranking but it is no permanent. In case of backlinks, people get money from you and do spams of negative off page seo. If you understand the basic of SEO you can check the work accurately and deeply.

Nowadays SEO is very challenging for every SEO person. But don't worry, 1st check your website contents are unique or not. If your website contents are not unique(copy right) try to fix that first. Check your domain authorities, website spam links, website page speed, on-page activities and you have to do off-page SEO for your site(only use do follow off-page links).

So many off-page factors is there, but the beginning you can do

Website Reviews

SE Submission

Directory Submission

Book marking

Blog posting

Blog Commenting

Profile creation

Forums

Question and Answer

Guest posting

Infographics

Image sharing

then do classifieds. I think cover all some basic off-page factors. If I forget anything you can add that too.

All the best :):):)

Is there any company or developer that you guys have used for SEO work? I’m thinking of getting some work done to help boost my SEO. I did try an SEO add on a few months ago, but this actually has a negative impact and I started losing rankings

You can personally message me if you want you want to get ranked higher.

I'm new to SEO and Like to find out more in here. How google knows about which website have to have higher rank dudes?

I have a quick question. I recently launched a new website. My website on-page is properly done. Now I would like to focus for off-page. I would like to follow top 6 advertising tips online. Are these really helpful for a new website? Please let me know your reply. Thank you so much!

What is the easiest way to optimize a high competition keyword? Can you please help me here?

I used the services of several SEO companies along the way.
With some I stopped because of the lack of results, with others because I needed temporary services, such as a site audit or content creation for certain pages.
The only agency that I currently work with is Pagewon. From these guys I buy monthly packages of backlinks, sticking to the linkbuilding strategy that they created for my website.