• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Seo Optimisation Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Ghiyas
  • Trial users
  • 200 posts

Posted 27 September 2019 - 06:13 PM #1

Is there any company or developer that you guys have used for SEO work? I’m thinking of getting some work done to help boost my SEO. I did try an SEO add on a few months ago, but this actually has a negative impact and I started losing rankings

• Feecy
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 07:08 AM #2

SEO is a very complicated job, and it devides to black hat and white hat. Is your website ranking down because of some incorrect methods or a large number of spam links?

Posted 01 May 2020 - 07:15 PM #3

Dear Ghiyas,

We understand your concern we will surely help with this regards. Please visit Top Digital Marketing Agency for the best possible solution.

Please feel free to get back to us for assistance or email us at harrisonbeckeets@gmail.com. Thank you.

Posted 02 May 2020 - 09:14 AM #4

i can help you with search engine optimization, you can email me admin@srinagartourpackages.in
or you can visit my website for contact details 
below : srinagar tour package

• Sujith1991
  • Trial users
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 09:26 AM #5

If you are managing yourself to drive enough traffic, to generate leads right now, you can do it yourself. Unless it is a big house job.

Just saying

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1644 posts

Posted 02 July 2020 - 08:05 AM #6

Some useful articles related to CS-Cart SEO: link

WebGraphiq offers a wide range of professionally developed, ready to use CS-Cart add-ons to provide additional functionality and boost your sales. The oldest active CS-Cart add-on development team. -- Since 2006 --

CS-CART ADD-ONS | FREE QUOTE | CS-CART DEVELOPMENT | @webgraphiq

• Tera172
  • Trial users
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 October 2020 - 11:19 AM #7

The best thing I can say is to see in ahrefs what is the ratio of your DOfollow and NOfollow links. It should be ideally be 80DO:20NO and this was my biggest problem that led to bad and negative seo rankings that my overall ratio of links was 40% DOfollow and 60% Nofollow. 

I actually bought a really expensive seo course and the guy basically stressed a lot on keeping the links clean as possible.

Hope it helps :)

• Miron20
  • Trial users
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 October 2020 - 10:19 AM #8

Need a promotion consultation for my website https://top-kappers.ru/

Posted 05 November 2020 - 10:29 AM #9

Seo is really complicated thing. I recommend you to get knowledge about SEO first than offer job to any company. Most of the company do ranking but it is no permanent. In case of backlinks, people get money from you and do spams of negative off page seo. If you understand the basic of SEO you can check the work accurately and deeply. 

• Zinavo Tech
  • Trial users
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 11:19 AM #10

Nowadays SEO is very challenging for every SEO person. But don't worry, 1st check your website contents are unique or not. If your website contents are not unique(copy right) try to fix that first. Check your domain authorities, website spam links, website page speed, on-page activities and you have to do off-page SEO for your site(only use do follow off-page links).

So many off-page factors is there, but the beginning you can do

Website Reviews

SE Submission

Directory Submission

Book marking

Blog posting

Blog Commenting

Profile creation

Forums

Question and Answer

Guest posting

Infographics

Image sharing

then do classifieds. I think cover all some basic off-page factors. If I forget anything you can add that too.

All the best :):):)