Products With Same Price - Block

Hi guys,

I couldn't find popular this time block which show items priced with selected amount for example.. products worth less than 1 EURO -any idea how to make it? I found block "at the same price" but it can't work in home page view etc. (you need to select item first)

Please pay attention to our addon

https://www.ecom-labs.com/ready-to-use-add-ons/cs-cart-similar-items-add-on.html

Thank you for fast respond eCom. Maybe I didn't clarify. I mean about HomePage, where there is no products from you can take any factors. Just looking for something what can show cheapest products which may attract potential customers.

Thank you for fast respond eCom. Maybe I didn't clarify. I mean about HomePage, where there is no products from you can take any factors. Just looking for something what can show cheapest products which may attract potential customers.

On the home page you can use block with Manually filling, I guess

@eComLabs - it's look you found a niche to create and sell a modern block add-on might be is very popular this time! Just consider about a block which show products valued selected amount of money.

@eComLabs - it's look you found a niche to create and sell a modern block add-on might be is very popular this time! Just consider about a block which show products valued selected amount of money.

Thanks, we will think about it. But I am not sure that it will be popular since manually filling solves your problem