• You cannot reply to this topic

Changing Our Marketplace Of Add-Ons And Themes Rate Topic   - - - - -

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 12156 posts

Posted 09 August 2021 - 08:39 PM #21

is there  a  addon  that  would   email  reminders  to  abandoned  carts  

Several developers have addons that send email reminders about abandoned carts.  One example is our Auto Mailer addon

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• hemabahaa
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2022 - 10:45 PM #22

I'm having a difficulty with the Youpi theme and Cs-Cart V.4.12.2.SP2.

I use the 3 button options "buy now", "Select Options" and "not available" the problem is that if in that product I have activated "Select Options" it does not show "not available" in case the inventory is zero. شركة تنظيف في دبي  is there  a  addon  that  would   email  reminders  to  abandoned  carts  

I use the 3 button options "buy now", "Select Options" and "not available" the problem is that if in that product I have activated "Select Options" it does not show "not available" in case the inventory is zero.

• rxonlinepharmacy
  • Trial users
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 April 2022 - 08:58 PM #23

My suggestion is that you should also support license management from the store.
Ideally you would define your domains and all addons will activate for those. 
This way it will be easy to request a new license activation for a development server.
Now we have to contact all the different addon providers one by one.
(You could also have a higher level of domains grouping since somebody could have 
many different stores)