Font Loading Problem On Mac

Hello,

I have a custom font on my site (some coffee beans) and it works fine mostly. But when I access the site from a Mac, it looks like this:

[attachment=13966:font problem.png]

Normally it looks like this:

[attachment=13965:normally looks.JPG]

When I look for it on the network tab of the inspector, the font is present on all other OS except Mac.You can see that the font is loading somehow, but it looks really weird. The color isn't filled and you can only barely see the outline.

Does anyone know what could be the problem?

normally looks.JPG

font problem.png

1. You do not have a font compatible with Mac?
  2. You can use SVG instead of fonts.

1. I don't know honestly. What makes a font compatible with mac? I saw a similar problem with google font and it was solved by writing "!important" somewhere in the font css. Also, the problem may be only on some Mac versions, can't verify since I have only 1 machine.

2. Yeah, I guess I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Hello,

I have a custom font on my site (some coffee beans) and it works fine mostly. But when I access the site from a Mac, it looks like this:

attachicon.gif font problem.png

Normally it looks like this:

attachicon.gif normally looks.JPG

When I look for it on the network tab of the inspector, the font is present on all other OS except Mac.You can see that the font is loading somehow, but it looks really weird. The color isn't filled and you can only barely see the outline.

Does anyone know what could be the problem?

It might be the user agent stylesheet that gets send along. Could you show me how you use your fonts?