• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I Have Some Question Which Make Me Bad Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Marrish
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 02:59 PM #1

Hello Everyone!  :-)

I am new to CS-Cart (sort of). I haven't purchased a license, but I would like to create themes for CS-Cart for my clients. Since I only want to create themes, do I really need to purchase a license? Is there a free version for developers/designers?

Regards,

Marrish

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4641 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 10:42 AM #2

The free version was discon a while ago and had only basic features. 

Im sure if you purchase the full version, you will make money from it, thus also pass money to cs  :mrgreen:

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19698 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 01:42 PM #3

I am new to CS-Cart (sort of). I haven't purchased a license, but I would like to create themes for CS-Cart for my clients. Since I only want to create themes, do I really need to purchase a license? Is there a free version for developers/designers?

You can work on trial versions and install new CS-Cart each 30 days or become a partner to receive dev license (which is much more expensive than one license cost)

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.