• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Upload Separate Image For Each Category. Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 31 July 2019 - 01:47 PM #1

Hello my friends I have 12 categories. When I submit a product and no image is selected for that product, I want to upload  image of that category select when I submitted a new product. Or while on the product page if the product was without a image! Show the image of that category.
In fact, I do not want to display one images for all products. i want show category image.
thanks for your help. :wub: :wub:

Please forgive the slave for typographical errors. I don't good English. :-( :-(

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19593 posts

Posted 31 July 2019 - 01:48 PM #2

It is not possible out of the box. Hire someone to perform this small modification for you

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

Posted 31 July 2019 - 03:50 PM #3

It is not possible out of the box. Hire someone to perform this small modification for you

Hello my dear friend.

In the PHP code of the product send section:

For example, I can use the following code:

The name of my photos is the category ID:
510.png
512.png
520.png and ...

if(!isset($product_data['images']) || empty($product_data['images'])){

$product_data['images'] = "media/images/".$product_data['category_id'].".png";

}