After Upgrade To 4.10.3 Product Image Not Changing By Clicking Thumbnails

Gretings,

After upgrading 4.10. i am facing small issue in product images. Thumbnails are not at proper position also product images are not changing if we clicked on any product thumbnails. Please see screenshot for better understanding. Please help me to solve this issue. Thanks.

Screenshot Attached here

[attachment=13914:Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 9.01.01 AM.png]

Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 9.01.01 AM.png

Looks like there is javascript error on the product details page and image gallery does not work due to this error. Try to temporary disable 3rd party addons

Looks like there is javascript error on the product details page and image gallery does not work due to this error. Try to temporary disable 3rd party addons

Thank you for your reply. I disabled all 3rd party addons but not able to solve the issue. I checked Javascript consoleI and found some errors. I am attaching screenshot of Javascript console. Please help me to correct this. Thanks.

Screen Shot 2019-07-25 at 6.03.05 PM.png

Syntax error can be the reason. Please expand it and check the details

Thank you for your reply! I checked the error but unable to figure out the issue. I have attached two screenshots. one is expended and other is the code where Syntax error is going. Thanks.

Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 11.23.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 11.20.41 AM.png

Hi, I have corrected all the Syntax errors and console is clear but still have same issue. Can you please suggest me the way to solve this issue. Thanks in advance.

Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 10.29.00 PM.png

It is required to examine issue on your server. Please contact support team

Thank you!

Thank you!

Please keep us updated

This happens on all upgrades now... this is why things are going downhill quickly.

Thank you for the help. Can you please how to "resolve the Update Browser to use Drive" issue?