• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

I Want To Use Two Different Templates For Two Types Of Block. Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 13 July 2019 - 01:56 PM #1

I want to use two different templates for two types of block.

in design / layouts / homepage...

in homepage content:

I created two grids. And I created a block in each of the grids.
For newest products.
But when the template changes one, the other block changes like that one.
In fact, because of the use of newest products in content twice, one can not give each one a separate template.

I want to use the shortlist template for the first block and in the second block from the grid template. But this is not possible.

How can I fix this problem?

Posted 13 July 2019 - 02:13 PM #2

I want to use two different templates for two types of block.

in design / layouts / homepage...

in homepage content:

I created two grids. And I created a block in each of the grids.
For newest products.
But when the template changes one, the other block changes like that one.
In fact, because of the use of newest products in content twice, one can not give each one a separate template.

I want to use the shortlist template for the first block and in the second block from the grid template. But this is not possible.

How can I fix this problem?

I do not know English! But it's best to look at the picture below to better understand this question.

thanks.

2019_07_13_18_27_13_Design_Layouts_Admin

Posted 15 July 2019 - 05:19 AM #3

lHello,
look
I'm using User-defined css-class, and for show anything in block(up) or block(down) use "if".

{if !$user_class}
    {assign var="user_class" value=$block.user_class}
{/if}

{if $user_class === 'className'}
        show anything!
    {else}
        show another anything! 
    {/if}

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19833 posts

Posted 15 July 2019 - 05:57 AM #4

Looks like second block is added from the "Use Existing Block" tab. You should create separate block with the same settings on the "Create New Block" tab

http://prntscr.com/of36nt

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

Posted 16 July 2019 - 06:55 PM #5

Looks like second block is added from the "Use Existing Block" tab. You should create separate block with the same settings on the "Create New Block" tab

http://prntscr.com/of36nt

Oh yes, that right .. thanks man :wub: :wub:

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19833 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 05:56 AM #6

You are welcome! :)

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.