No Image Show In Block

hi friends. i problem to show image in block.

i create a custom template for block Newest products:

and create files in:

templates/addons/my_changes/blocks/products/custom_item.tpl:

{** block-description:new_product **}
{if $block.properties.hide_add_to_cart_button == "Y"}
    {assign var="_show_add_to_cart" value=false}
{else}
    {assign var="_show_add_to_cart" value=true}
{/if}
{assign var="_show_name" value="true"}
{include file="addons/my_changes/blocks/product_list_templates/new-product-grid.tpl"
products=$items 
no_sorting="Y" 
no_pagination="Y" 
obj_prefix="`$block.block_id`000" 
show_add_to_cart=$_show_add_to_cart}

templates/addons/my_changes/blocks/product_list_templates/new-product-grid.tpl:

{** template-description:new-product-grid **}

{include file=“addons/my_changes/blocks/list_templates/new-product-grid.tpl”
show_name=true
show_sku=false
show_price=true
show_old_price=true
show_clean_price=true
show_add_to_cart=$show_add_to_cart|default:true
but_role=“action”
hide_form=true
hide_qty_label=true
show_product_labels=false
show_discount_label=false
show_shipping_label=false
}

templates/addons/my_changes/blocks/list_templates/new-product-grid.tpl:

{if $products}
{script src="js/tygh/exceptions.js"}

{if !$no_pagination}
    {include file="common/pagination.tpl"}
{/if}

{if !$no_sorting}
    {include file="views/products/components/sorting.tpl"}
{/if}

{assign var="image_width" value=$image_width|default:278}
{assign var="image_height" value=$image_height|default:173}

{foreach from=$products item="product" key="key" name="products"} {assign var="obj_id" value=$product.product_id} {assign var="obj_id_prefix" value="`$obj_prefix``$product.product_id`"} {include file="common/product_data.tpl" product=$product} {hook name="products:product_compact_list"}
{include file="common/image.tpl" image_width=$image_width image_height=$image_height images=$product.main_pair obj_id=$obj_id_prefix} {assign var="product_labels" value="product_labels_`$obj_prefix``$obj_id`"} {$smarty.capture.$product_labels nofilter}
{assign var="name" value="name_$obj_id"}{$smarty.capture.$name nofilter} {$sku = "sku_`$obj_id`"} {$smarty.capture.$sku nofilter}
{assign var="old_price" value="old_price_`$obj_id`"} {if $smarty.capture.$old_price|trim} {$smarty.capture.$old_price nofilter} {/if} {assign var="price" value="price_`$obj_id`"} {$smarty.capture.$price nofilter} {assign var="clean_price" value="clean_price_`$obj_id`"} {$smarty.capture.$clean_price nofilter}
{if !$smarty.capture.capt_options_vs_qty} {assign var="product_options" value="product_options_`$obj_id`"} {$smarty.capture.$product_options nofilter} {assign var="qty" value="qty_`$obj_id`"} {$smarty.capture.$qty nofilter} {/if} {if $show_add_to_cart} {assign var="add_to_cart" value="add_to_cart_`$obj_id`"} {$smarty.capture.$add_to_cart nofilter} {/if}
England
{/hook} {/foreach}

{if !$no_pagination}
{include file=“common/pagination.tpl” force_ajax=$force_ajax}
{/if}

{/if}

but not show image:

please help me. tanx.

pleaseeeee help me.. pleaseeeeee

You should extend the app/schemas/block_manager/templates.php schema to add fn_gather_additional_products_data function as bulk modifier for your template.

Use current schema of product templates as example

You should extend the app/schemas/block_manager/templates.php schema to add fn_gather_additional_products_data function as bulk modifier for your template.

Thank you very much!
I really appreciate your help... :wub: :wub: :wub: :oops:

Excuse me, can you answer one of my other questions?

in design / layouts / homepage...

in content:

I created two grids. And I created a block in each of the grids.
For newest products.
But when the template changes one, the other block changes like that one.
In fact, because of the use of newest products in content twice, one can not give each one a separate template. How can I fix this problem?

Thank you very much!
I really appreciate your help... :wub: :wub: :wub: :oops:

I want to use the shortlist template for the first block and in the second block from the grid template. But this is not possible.

I want to use the shortlist template for the first block and in the second block from the grid template. But this is not possible.

I do not know English! But it's best to look at the picture below to better understand this question.

thanks.

It looks like a bug. Different templates can be used with the same filling type. Try to reproduce the issue on the demo website

https://demo.cs-cart.com/admin.php