• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Community Collab - Point Of Sale Pos Rate Topic   - - - - -

• mumbomedia
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 08:15 AM #1

At this moment, CS Cart lacks a decent POS solution for the Brick stores. There are Some overly expensive options that have someway of integrating with CS Cart and Webkul has a CS Cart Pos which is way too limited and buggy.

Not sure if there’s any interest for it, but what if all of is that are seeking for a POS solution combine forces on this one.

Describe our individual needs, design UX and then find any of the developers to build it to our standards and wishes, and equally devide the price for creating this addon.

Curious about your thoughts

• webkul
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 08:55 AM #2

Hello, 

In order to assist you better, I would request you kindly contact us at support@webkul.com

We will try our best to assist you with the best possible solution. 

Regards, 

Webkul CS-Cart Team

Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd | support@webkul.com | Offers you :

CS-Cart Addons | Mobikul Mobile App Builder for CS-Cart | AWS Hosting and Speed Optimization Services

Get A Free Quote 

• mumbomedia
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 09:41 AM #3

Hello,

In order to assist you better, I would request you kindly contact us at support@webkul.com
We will try our best to assist you with the best possible solution.

Regards,
Webkul CS-Cart Team

For more then 15 months i’m teling you that the POS addon overwrites index.tpl, the default hook 'index: head_scripts' is missing. So a number of addons won’t work because of this and after almost every addon update we have to manually fix this. Also, basic features like *return products, *discount per product line, *show categories instead of all products
Are not integrated. This just renders the Pos almost useless. Makes it just a 199,- addon with flaws which is a shame because Some things are actually good.

But if other community members are interested we can use your POS as a base. However, issues need to be solved permenantly.

• webkul
  • Members
  • 356 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 01:01 PM #4

Hello, 

As you have already purchased our POS add-on and also you have suggested us few features. I would like to inform you that we will definitely add the discussed features in our add-on in the future.

Also, it is difficult to implement all features in one go, however, we have developed our product-development road-map with all the exciting features and we will be implementing those features in future updates. 

Once everything will be implemented, we will upload the final add-on on our store and you will be able to download from the store directly. There will not be any need to pay the extra payment for that. 

Thanks!

Webkul Team.

Webkul Software Pvt. Ltd | support@webkul.com | Offers you :

CS-Cart Addons | Mobikul Mobile App Builder for CS-Cart | AWS Hosting and Speed Optimization Services

Get A Free Quote 

• mumbomedia
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 101 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 09:11 PM #5

Could you share the roadmap? Also, any ideas about the issue with the index? You guys want me to extend support to fix it, which is a bit silly...