Admin Cannot Add Testimonials

Hi, may be I just can not see it but I am not able to add any testimonials from my customer over admin

Is this some improvement or am I blind a bit

Thank you

Post this issue to the bug tracker. I cannot add testimonial on the demo as well

I am not on demo at all and everything was fine before the update for the newest version

Hopefully someone from Cscart will read it :-)

Regards

I suppose its default functionality now done intentionally

I am not on demo at all and everything was fine before the update for the newest version

Hopefully someone from Cscart will read it :-)

Regards

So now if your customer send you feedback over the email you have no chance to add manually

Well done :-) really, I have got much bigger issue now I have a papal pro and I can not edit because asks about 3d secure :-)

OMG

Ridiculous they have done some changes and did not inform you over the f update

WooW :-) Golden Open Cart :-) I have got two, the last time I decided over the cscart :-) they do not have paypal pro frame mode :-( but they can do it for little £1000 :-) ha ha ha

I meant that the issue is not in your store only. So post to the bug tracker. In this case bug fill be fixed faster

added to bug tracker

Sorry I did not get that :-) and what about the payment method paypal pro? I have tried to edit but could not turn off the 3-d secure

Thanks

Why not just use the front-end?

Hi Flow,

Thanks for the idea, I have done it

Regards Marian