How To Exclude Discounts In Vendor Commissions?

I want exclude discounts in categories fee and vendor plans. any one can help me, how can i do that ? cs-cart locally doesnt support that.

Do you mean that cart promotions are applied to vendor plans?

I think he wants to deduct $order_info.discounts from the gross amount to be commissioned. I.e. he want merchant commission to be based on the non-discounted pricing.

Correct, i want calculate commission and payout, undiscounted total mean subtotal

Coz its site discounts not vendor , eg vendor sell product price is 100, our fee is %10.

Mv calculating 9 usd fee and payout 81 usd

Vendors dont accept that, and they are right.

Any easy way to fix this?

How can site admin impose discounts on vendors?

Don't use site-wide promotions.

Suggest you use the hook 'vendor_plans_calculate_commission_for_payout_before' and adjust the $total parameter to add back any $order_info['discounts'].

How can site admin impose discounts on vendors?

Don't use site-wide promotions.

For eg: black friday coupon, we have to provide discount. But vendors not

@tbirnseth i will try, thank you

For eg: black friday coupon, we have to provide discount. But vendors not

Thanks, got it.

I agree with tbirnseth. It is not possible without code customization

Ok we can customize what your offer?

Vendors don't quote in the public forum. Suggest you contact the vendors you want to work with and provide them your specific requirements and most of us will give you a fixed bid quote.

Ok we can customize what your offer?

Feel free to contact us to get a quote

Hello,

We are here to assist you with this. To discuss in details kindly raise a ticket at https://webkul.uvdesk.com/en/

Thanks!

Have any add-ons been made to solve this issue? Would be keen to get this working correctly

I doubt anyone has done an "addon" for this since its pretty clearly a bug and would most likely be fixed by cs-cart sometime in the future. Hence the addon could then cause conflicts. But as I stated in #7 above (https://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/55289-how-to-exclude-discounts-in-vendor-commissions/?view=findpost&p=316319). If you're not able to do it, any 3rd party developer here could do it for you. Feel free to contact me via the link in signature and I'll be happy to give you a quote.