• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Disable Call Requests Notifications For Vendors Only Rate Topic   - - - - -

• alaa
  • Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 01:24 AM #1

Hello, 

I recieve too many fake Call Requests through Buy Now With One Click. In MV, CS-Cart sends email notifications for both the Vendor and the Store Admin. Is there any option/easy modification to disable Awaiting Call order status notification to Vendors (making it send notification for store admin only).

Thank you! 

Regars, 

Alaa

• soft-solid
  • Members
  • 855 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 06:24 PM #2

Hello alla

Do you have the recaptcha addon enabled?

Best regards

Robert

Team of SoftSolid
cs-cart.pl

• alaa
  • Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 08 June 2019 - 06:33 PM #3

Hello alla

Do you have the recaptcha addon enabled?

Best regards
Robert

Hello Robert.

Thanks for the reply.

Recaptcha is disabled intentionally as I believe it is not good for sales and conversion optimization. Besides, the fake call requests come from real people who provide wrong data and random mobile number.

As vendors complain for receiving too many emails with no real orders, My thoughts are to make the notification be sent to me as a store admin only. Then In my part I will check the request prior to informing the vendor.

Regards,
Alaa

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19698 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 05:34 AM #4

Find the fn_do_call_request function in the app/addons/call_requests/func.php file and try to replace (in 2 lines)

'to' => 'company_orders_department',

with

'to' => 'default_company_orders_department',

(!) Not tested

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• alaa
  • Members
  • 167 posts

Posted 14 June 2019 - 10:50 PM #5

Find the fn_do_call_request function in the app/addons/call_requests/func.php file and try to replace (in 2 lines)

'to' => 'company_orders_department',

with

'to' => 'default_company_orders_department',

(!) Not tested

Thank you so much eCom Labs. You are always helpful. 

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19698 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 05:21 AM #6

You are welcome!

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.