• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Abandoned Cart Rate Topic   - - - - -

• notlim
  • Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 05:35 PM #1

Is there an add-on that would pop-up with a discount offer when a customer is abandoning a cart?

Thank you

• johnbol1
  • Never Re
  • Members
  • 4637 posts

Posted 04 June 2019 - 08:49 PM #2

https://www.hungrywe...tent-popup.html

:)

Custom printed hi visibility clothing sale the UK's online hivis safety shop
v4.5.2

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19685 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 05:53 AM #3

Please take a look solutions on the marketplace

https://marketplace....ts.search&sl=en

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• notlim
  • Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 06:37 PM #4

Jonbol1- This looks like the type of pop-up that I am looking for but- I want the pop -up to appear when the visitor is leaving the site with a live cart and return them to the cart. This appears to pop-up when leaving the cart to continue shopping. Do you know if that can be set to work that way?

Thank you

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19685 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 06:11 AM #5

Jonbol1- This looks like the type of pop-up that I am looking for but- I want the pop -up to appear when the visitor is leaving the site with a live cart and return them to the cart. This appears to pop-up when leaving the cart to continue shopping. Do you know if that can be set to work that way?

Thank you

We offer such a module

https://www.ecom-lab...ers-add-on.html

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• notlim
  • Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 02:59 PM #6

eCom Will this work with the modern-responsive theme? Can I view the settings instructions before I buy. Is there a separate demo for mobile.

Thank you

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19685 posts

Posted 07 June 2019 - 05:59 AM #7

eCom Will this work with the modern-responsive theme? Can I view the settings instructions before I buy. Is there a separate demo for mobile.

Thank you

This module uses default popup look and feel of your active theme. Popup content can be set up with the built in WYSIWYG editor

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1572 posts

Posted 11 June 2019 - 06:46 AM #8

Maybe you can take a look: Abandoned Cart Reminder

WebGraphiq offers a wide range of professionally developed, ready to use CS-Cart add-ons to provide additional functionality and boost your sales. The oldest active CS-Cart add-on development team. -- Since 2006 --

CS-CART ADD-ONS | FREE QUOTE | CS-CART DEVELOPMENT | @webgraphiq

• notlim
  • Members
  • 314 posts

Posted 12 June 2019 - 02:17 AM #9

ThomH

I have already started another add-on but I will keep this in mind if I am  not happy with this one

Thank you