• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Spam Orders Rate Topic   - - - - -

• jeta
  • Trial users
  • 151 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 02:35 PM #1

Hello,

Its the second time that i am getting spam orders in my site, i have the site secured but this doesn't prevent a custom user who puts random data in the order fill form to make till 40 orders for 5 minutes, i have blocked the ip of the user, anyone else had this issue? How can i solve it? How can i block such users?

Thanks in advance,

• The Tool
  • Been Here Way Too Long Member
  • Members
  • 3828 posts

Posted 31 May 2019 - 03:53 PM #2

Are you using Google recaptcha?

• jeta
  • Trial users
  • 151 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 07:37 AM #3

Are you using Google recaptcha?

No, should the recaptca solve this?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19685 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 01:58 PM #4

No, should the recaptca solve this?

Yes, in most cases

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• jeta
  • Trial users
  • 151 posts

Posted 05 June 2019 - 02:13 PM #5

Yes, in most cases

I activated recaptcha, it shows when a user is loged in to make an order but if the user makes an order as a visitor the recaptcha doesnt shows,

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19685 posts

Posted 06 June 2019 - 06:05 AM #6

Please make sure that the "Checkout (user information) form" option is enabled in the reCaptcha addon settings

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• jeta
  • Trial users
  • 151 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 07:04 AM #7

Please make sure that the "Checkout (user information) form" option is enabled in the reCaptcha addon settings

I am using in my store version  4.3.7  of CS-Cart and when i go to add-on section i cant find there google recaptcha, i downloaded a version of the add-on form your site, but at the installation section of the add-on doesnt shows the settings to use recaptcha for, what can i do for this, is any other version of recaptcha i need to activate it as soon as possible since i am keeping to recive this spam orders,

Thanks

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19685 posts

Posted 25 June 2019 - 01:24 PM #8

I am using in my store version  4.3.7  of CS-Cart and when i go to add-on section i cant find there google recaptcha, i downloaded a version of the add-on form your site, but at the installation section of the add-on doesnt shows the settings to use recaptcha for, what can i do for this, is any other version of recaptcha i need to activate it as soon as possible since i am keeping to recive this spam orders,

Thanks

In this case use default settings (Settings -> Image verification -> Use for) 

• ThomH
  • Members
  • 1572 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 10:02 AM #9

Please take a look at Account Activation add-on, maybe can help you.

WebGraphiq offers a wide range of professionally developed, ready to use CS-Cart add-ons to provide additional functionality and boost your sales. The oldest active CS-Cart add-on development team. -- Since 2006 --

CS-CART ADD-ONS | FREE QUOTE | CS-CART DEVELOPMENT | @webgraphiq