• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Issue With Tag Script In Head_Scripts.post.tpl (Cs Cart Ultimate) Rate Topic   - - - - -

• sok777
  • Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 02:39 AM #1

Hello,

if I insert google global site tag script to head_scripts.post.tpl in my changes add on (Ultimate), it appears in the head twice, after the last <meta> and before </head> but only in the main store. In the rest of the stores it appears only before </head>.

if i use the same code in scripts.post.tpl then it appears in the head for the main store and in the body for all other stores.

Here is the code:

{literal} 
<!-- Global site tag (gtag.js) - Google Ads: xxxxxxxxxxx -->
<script async src="https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtag/js?id=xxxxxxxxxx" data-no-defer></script>
<script data-no-defer>
  window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || [];
  function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);}
  gtag('js', new Date());

gtag('config', 'xxxxxxxxxxx');
</script>
{/literal}

Any idea what could be wrong?

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19161 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 06:05 AM #2

It looks like cache issue. Choose one solution (both should work) and delete the var/cache directory manually

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.