• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How To Take Off The Wishlist From Under My Account And Put Elsewhere Via Block Rate Topic   - - - - -

• asim.nybble
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 April 2019 - 01:57 PM #1

Hi Guys,

I have addon added in my CS CART which is dynamically post the Wishlist link and count in under My Account tab.

Now, I need to take it off from there and wana put as an icon via block so i can put it any where in the site.

• Cart-Power
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1605 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 07:46 AM #2

Hello! 

Hi Guys,

I have addon added in my CS CART which is dynamically post the Wishlist link and count in under My Account tab.

Now, I need to take it off from there and wana put as an icon via block so i can put it any where in the site.

If you want to remove the wishlist from the my account menu, you should comment the content of the design/themes/responsive/templates/addons/wishlist/hooks/profiles/my_account_menu.post.tpl

As for icons, we can offer your our Service Panel add-on that may help you to place icons with the necessary links in any part of the screen.

Best regards,

Cart-Power.com / Cart-Power.ru (sales@cart-power.com) offers you:
CS-Cart add-ons :: CS-Cart themes :: CS-Cart development :: CS-Cart license
Работаем с англоязычными и русскоязычными клиентами (work with English-speaking and Russian-speaking customers)

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19161 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 01:41 PM #3

Please pay attention to our Wish List addon

https://www.ecom-lab...ent-add-on.html

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.