• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

4.10.1 Rc Is Available—Try The New Version Before The Official Release Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 23 May 2019 - 01:28 AM #141

http://dpr.kadenlee.com/pfcCOu

There is a duplicated id warning on profiles.update page.

Posted 23 May 2019 - 02:47 AM #142

"s_address_2" field does not appear on new checkout page when I try to edit or create a new profile on popup. Also, It's not shown on the green bordered default shipping profile box area.

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3268 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 05:28 AM #143

I get very often orders where shipping and billing address is different country for business and even some traveling or working abroad customers do use this.

No, in new checkout this is not possible. Can you please let me know why do you need different address for billing and shipping. What is the real business workflow in your case. And in what country do you sell?

Thank you.

• Darius
  • Douchebag
  • Members
  • 3268 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 05:32 AM #144

I wish you would make some slight improvement to admin order edit. Now when you view order in admin area product has a picture + title + sku, but when you click edit order you get only product title.

Sometimes customer place order but do not make payment, later they ask to remove or add something to order, its is hard to find what to remove according to sent sku numbers because only product titles are shown..

• ikoshkin
  • Tech Writer
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 370 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 06:46 AM #145

Ok, I found the controller here: example.com/admin.php?dispatch=product_variations_converter.process.

The problem is that right now I get a message that there are no product options to convert. Is it possible that this is why it the notification to convert product options didn't show up during upgrade?

Yes, it is possible. Usually (but not always), our post-upgrade notifications have conditions that determine when these notifications appear. For example, when we remove some rarely-used setting, we only notify those who use it. I assume that your store didn't have option combinations (they aren't the same thing as options), so the message didn't appear because of that.

• Jacek
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 139 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 06:59 AM #146

Yes, it is possible. Usually (but not always), our post-upgrade notifications have conditions that determine when these notifications appear. For example, when we remove some rarely-used setting, we only notify those who use it. I assume that your store didn't have option combinations (they aren't the same thing as options), so the message didn't appear because of that.

Well, then there is a problem with detection mechanism. My store relies on product option combinations and I have thousands of them (not options, option combinations with inventory tracking). After the upgrade to 4.10.1 RC1 I didn't event get a notification about new product variations (the product variations addon stil had old name [beta] and was uninstalled).

@Ikoshkin, what steps should I take in order to have this investigated?

• ikoshkin
  • Tech Writer
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 370 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 07:35 AM #147

Well, then there is a problem with detection mechanism. My store relies on product option combinations and I have thousands of them (not options, option combinations with inventory tracking). After the upgrade to 4.10.1 RC1 I didn't event get a notification about new product variations (the product variations addon stil had old name [beta] and was uninstalled).

@Ikoshkin, what steps should I take in order to have this investigated?

Please try this link instead: /admin.php?dispatch=product_variations_converter.process&by_combinations=1
It should take you to the option combination conversion page.

P.S. If this doesn't help, then the only way would be to contact us via Help Desk, so that we could investigate the problem in your store.

P.P.S. Was the "Product Variations [Beta]" add-on installed before the upgrade?

• Jacek
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 139 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:37 AM #148

Please try this link instead: /admin.php?dispatch=product_variations_converter.process&by_combinations=1
It should take you to the option combination conversion page.

Ok, it worked. Unfortunately the conversion hangs and is never completed. Is there any kind of log file where I can see what is going on?

Moreover, could you describe the logic of the conversion tool? Does the tool checks if the product has available feature with the option name? If yes, if I will add before upgrade the conversion separate features "Color" for category XYZ, and another "Color" for category ABC will it map with those features or will it create a new global feature named Color?

If the conversion tool creates new feature, is there a way to change its purpose later on from "one catalog item" to "separate catalog item" without a need to disbundle and bundle product groups again manually?

P.P.S. Was the "Product Variations [Beta]" add-on installed before the upgrade?

Yes, it was uninstalled before the upgrade. I think that you should add a check if it's installed or not.

• Jacek
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 139 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 09:59 AM #149

Ok, it worked. Unfortunately the conversion hangs and is never completed. Is there any kind of log file where I can see what is going on?

I figured out what the problem is, the conversion process hangs on one product.

2019/05/23 11:46:52 [error] 57004#57004: *669 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught TypeError: Argument 2 passed to Tygh\Addons\ProductVariations\Product\Repository::updateProductFeaturesValues() must be of the type array, null given, called in /srv/projects/example.com/public_html/app/addons/product_variations/controllers/backend/product_variations_converter.php on line 610 and defined in /srv/projects/example.com/public_html/app/addons/product_variations/src/Product/Repository.php:814
Stack trace:
#0 /srv/projects/example.com/public_html/app/addons/product_variations/controllers/backend/product_variations_converter.php(610): Tygh\Addons\ProductVariations\Product\Repository->updateProductFeaturesValues(50061, NULL)
#1 /srv/projects/example.com/public_html/app/addons/product_variations/controllers/backend/product_variations_converter.php(288): fn_product_variations_convert_process_product_with_combinations(50061, Array)
#2 /srv/projects/example.com/public_html/app/addons/product_variations/controllers/backend/product_variations_converter.php(5" while reading upstream, client: 10.10.10.156, server: example.com, request: "POST /admin.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "www.example.com", referrer: "http://www.example.com/admin.php?dispatch=product_variations_converter.process&by_combinations=1"

Could you guys add some exception handling, in order not to abort the conversion process and later on show the report with errors?

• ikoshkin
  • Tech Writer
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 370 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 10:37 AM #150

I figured out what the problem is, the conversion process hangs on one product.

2019/05/23 11:46:52 [error] 57004#57004: *669 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught TypeError: Argument 2 passed to Tygh\Addons\ProductVariations\Product\Repository::updateProductFeaturesValues() must be of the type array, null given, called in /srv/projects/example.com/public_html/app/addons/product_variations/controllers/backend/product_variations_converter.php on line 610 and defined in /srv/projects/example.com/public_html/app/addons/product_variations/src/Product/Repository.php:814
Stack trace:
#0 /srv/projects/example.com/public_html/app/addons/product_variations/controllers/backend/product_variations_converter.php(610): Tygh\Addons\ProductVariations\Product\Repository->updateProductFeaturesValues(50061, NULL)
#1 /srv/projects/example.com/public_html/app/addons/product_variations/controllers/backend/product_variations_converter.php(288): fn_product_variations_convert_process_product_with_combinations(50061, Array)
#2 /srv/projects/example.com/public_html/app/addons/product_variations/controllers/backend/product_variations_converter.php(5" while reading upstream, client: 10.10.10.156, server: example.com, request: "POST /admin.php HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9000", host: "www.example.com", referrer: "http://www.example.com/admin.php?dispatch=product_variations_converter.process&by_combinations=1"
Could you guys add some exception handling, in order not to abort the conversion process and later on show the report with errors?

Thank you for the info. Our developers would like to investigate this problem on your test RC installation. If you're ok with that, could you please contact our technical support via Help Desk? I'll tell them to expect your message.

• Jacek
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 139 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:25 AM #151

Thank you for the info. Our developers would like to investigate this problem on your test RC installation. If you're ok with that, could you please contact our technical support via Help Desk? I'll tell them to expect your message.

It may be hard, because it's our internal test server not exposed to the internet. I could provide you with a backup though. I will write a helpdesk ticket.

• ikoshkin
  • Tech Writer
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 370 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 12:30 PM #152

http://dpr.kadenlee.com/pfcCOu

There is a duplicated id warning on profiles.update page.

Thanks, we've added it to our internal bug tracker. The fix probably won't make it into 4.10.1, but will be included in one of the future versions.

"s_address_2" field does not appear on new checkout page when I try to edit or create a new profile on popup. Also, It's not shown on the green bordered default shipping profile box area.

Did you add the field to the checkout page? We couldn't reproduce this problem at http://dev.demo.cs-cart.com/admin.phpafter we did the following:

1. Go to Design > Layouts.
2. Switch to the Checkout tab.
3. Open the settings of the Address block.
4. Switch to the Content tab.

This place is where you edit the block's content (the address-related profile fields that are supposed to appear on the checkout page).

Also, It's not shown on the green bordered default shipping profile box area.

Yes, that's intended. We only display the main info there, because there may be many other custom profile fields at checkout.

• crazyshark20
  • Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 06:51 PM #153

Hi ikoshin

There is a lot of space between the dashboard and the order in phone screen. There was a history section in the past.

https://prnt.sc/nshzgw

• fuoritempo
  • Trial users
  • 46 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 06:31 AM #154

Why don't we add the possibility of adding other couriers?
Or a field where you can add a courier manually.

• crazyshark20
  • Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 12:33 PM #155

Hi when import file i get this error _product_variations.exim.result_notice

what does it mean and how can i solve this???

i saw this error when click "Perform test import "

• alaa
  • Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 24 May 2019 - 01:51 PM #156

Hello, 

I want to report a bug. 

In the new checkout layout, we see the total price included in the Place Order button. It is great. 

When a user apply/remove gift certificate or reward points, the Place order price text doesn't update automatically. The user needs to refresh the page in order to see the actuall value. 

This thing is important because the user may prefer not to proceed with the order. 

Regards, 

Alaa

• sultan
  • Trial users
  • 2 posts

Posted 25 May 2019 - 08:41 AM #157

Hello how are you

Possible possible

To try the app I downloaded a copy of the app to try on a site

But after updating and using the existing license of the new version the site was closed

Is it a solution to experience without closing the site

I can log on to the administration page but I can not access the main site page

http://tajir1.com/

• ikoshkin
  • Tech Writer
  • CS-Cart Architects
  • 370 posts

Posted 27 May 2019 - 02:02 PM #158

We have released 4.10.1 RC5. It brings the following changes:
  • The logic for displaying feature values next to variations on the product list was improved.
  • The category selection tree on the product editing page was improved.
  • The new checkout now always has either email, or phone (or both) as required fields.
The upgrades from RC4 to RC5 are already available.

P.S. I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply lately; we're all focused on the timely release of 4.10.1 by the end of May at the moment. Once that is out of the way, I should be able to reply to all the comments above.

• crazyshark20
  • Members
  • 289 posts

Posted 29 May 2019 - 10:30 PM #159

Hi ikoshin

In filter phone screen location is fault "Vendor City Filter" is a something gif in it

https://prnt.sc/nv528l

• indiatree
  • Trial users
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 May 2019 - 03:32 AM #160

Hope adding products will be made more easier in MV 4.10.1