Upgrading From 4.2.2 To 4.2.3

Finally yesterday got version 4.2.2 installed from 4.1.3

Today, trying to upgrade to 4.2.3 the process stopped with "acces denied" error although I set the permissions to 755/655 as suggested in the forum (and also 777/644 as stated in the Knowledge base).

Then I tried a rollback to 4.2.2 using the "restore.php link"... and the page stopped updating the database with another "access denied" error...

Now both the store and the Admin pages are locked with "error 500" and I hate this software.

Any hints???

Tnx in advance

Finally yesterday got version 4.2.2 installed from 4.1.3

Today, trying to upgrade to 4.2.3 the process stopped with "acces denied" error although I set the permissions to 755/655 as suggested in the forum (and also 777/644 as stated in the Knowledge base).

Then I tried a rollback to 4.2.2 using the "restore.php link"... and the page stopped updating the database with another "access denied" error...

Now both the store and the Admin pages are locked with "error 500" and I hate this software.

Any hints???

Tnx in advance

Hello,

May I ask why you are not trying to upgrade the store in a development environment first? Also, if you could attach an error log, that'd be great.

Kind regards,

Hello,

May I ask why you are not trying to upgrade the store in a development environment first? Also, if you could attach an error log, that'd be great.

Kind regards,

Could not import the db in the testing server... so i thought it was easier to follow the default upgrade procedure. My fault (?)
And the upgrade log is 13.952.428 bytes now!!!

This is the last error in the log:

(/homepages/40/d666451439/htdocs/soldiershop/app/lib/vendor/composer/autoload_psr4.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/40/d666451439/htdocs/soldiershop/app/lib/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 31
[27-Apr-2019 10:20:30 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error: require(): Failed opening required '/homepages/40/d666451439/htdocs/soldiershop/app/lib/vendor/composer/autoload_psr4.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php5.6') in /homepages/40/d666451439/htdocs/soldiershop/app/lib/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 31

So, I placed a copy of autoload_psr4.php in the directory and the shop is online again!

Now I'll try to upgrade to 4.2.3 once again. It seems to be a timeout error... How to fix it?

I have

RewriteRule .* - [E=noabort:1]

RewriteRule .* - [E=noconntimeout:1]
in .htacces

This is the error message I get when trying to update from 4.2.2 to 4.2.3

Maybe there is a conflict with some add-on, but, when I try to disable the installed add-ons the page (admin.php?dispatch=addons.manage) is empty!

Any suggestion?!

Screenshot 2019-04-27 13.13.41.jpg

Tryed again after a rollback.
Then disabled all the add-ons.

Got just a couple of db errors and this error log:

[27-Apr-2019 01:19:23 Etc/GMT+12] PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined function fn_get_http_files_dir_path() in /homepages/40/d666451439/htdocs/soldiershop/var/cache/templates/backend/71d1e6965cd77028004a246883b5a91529b18d7a.tygh.fileuploader.tpl.php on line 63
the add-ons page is empty...

Still fighting against this garbage software.

By the way, at every rollback I have to manually upload the file autoload_psr4.php in app/lib/vendor/composer

well, judging by your posts up to now, once calling it F**ing software and now one calling it garbage?

Im sure thats gonna endear you to everyone.

There are many many users where it runs without issue? so probably Go away with your bad attitude somewhere else maybe? i hear presta are always looking for ranters :?

or maybe try

"INSERT INTO ?:foo SET a decent_attitude= response"

well, judging by your posts up to now, once calling it F**ing software and now one calling it garbage?

Im sure thats gonna endear you to everyone.

There are many many users where it runs without issue? so probably Go away with your bad attitude somewhere else maybe? i hear presta are always looking for ranters :?

or maybe try

"INSERT INTO ?:foo SET a decent_attitude= response"

Being unable to get a decent customer support for paid software=garbage.
If you're not a member of this Software House, you're not entitled to reply to my rants IMO. So, please, move on.

Being unable to get a decent customer support for paid software=garbage.
If you're not a member of this Software House, you're not entitled to reply to my rants IMO. So, please, move on.

You are on the community forum, not the cs-cart helpdesk!

enricciardi

If you need assistance with this issue, please submit a ticket via Help desk.