• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Unable To Upgrade From 4.8.2.sp2 To The Latest Version Of Cs Cart Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 03 May 2019 - 02:22 PM #21

Most likely this is server related and not CSC.  Your log shows at least 2 different companies (cs-commerce.com and cs-cart.com) that are not responding to your request.  I can only assume that these are being blocked somehow.

but the mod_security has been removed and my server is not using any firewall

Posted 26 August 2019 - 11:38 AM #22

can anyone help on this issue?

• soft-solid
  • Members
  • 897 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 11:45 AM #23

Hello

1. Maybe try disable all thirty party addons and try again.

2. Please check your config.php file and find  updates_server variable.

Best regards

Robert

Team of SoftSolid
cs-cart.pl

Posted 26 August 2019 - 11:50 AM #24

Hello

1. Maybe try disable all thirty party addons and try again.

2. Please check your config.php file and find  updates_server variable.

Best regards

Robert

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Here is the details as pe rmy config.php file

// Updates server address
$config['updates_server'] = 'http://updates.cs-cart.com';

• soft-solid
  • Members
  • 897 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 12:35 PM #25

Hello

Please send PM access to admin panel to investigation problem.

Best regards

Robert

Team of SoftSolid
cs-cart.pl

Posted 26 August 2019 - 12:40 PM #26

Hello

Please send PM access to admin panel to investigation problem.

Best regards

Robert

Sent you th PM.

Thank you so much

• The Tool
  • Been Here Way Too Long Member
  • Members
  • 3843 posts

Posted 26 August 2019 - 01:48 PM #27

The latest version has a secure connection so you may want to try that. https://updates.cs-cart.com

Posted 26 August 2019 - 02:06 PM #28

The latest version has a secure connection so you may want to try that. https://updates.cs-cart.com

Thanks. Done it but didn't work

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19782 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 06:05 AM #29

As far as I can see, you are waiting from April. Buy some support points and ask support team to solve the issue

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

Posted 27 August 2019 - 06:27 AM #30

As far as I can see, you are waiting from April. But some support points and ask support team to solve the issue

yes exactly. I'm ready to buy points but the issue is that they have put me on negative balance. They have debited my account without notifying me which is an issue, theu must inform the client before charging his account. So now before adding new support points they will settle the negative balance first.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19782 posts

Posted 27 August 2019 - 01:27 PM #31

yes exactly. I'm ready to buy points but the issue is that they have put me on negative balance. They have debited my account without notifying me which is an issue, theu must inform the client before charging his account. So now before adding new support points they will settle the negative balance first.

Wow! Bad style

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.