• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Multi-Vendor App Rate Topic   - - - - -

• jbot9000
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 12:33 AM #1

I am trying to investigate what is better software is it cs-cart or are there any other alternatives. I am seeing there is no support from developement. Please suggest if you have any other alternatives

• imago
  • Members
  • 447 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 02:43 PM #2

If they implement the new vendor permissions scheme in the upcoming 10.1.0 and make it in such a way that what one vendor sets as his/her Rate areas and Taxes is available only to this particular vendor, and not to all vendors, then CS-Cart will be the best MV platform out there.

RZYGNB.jpg

Of course, there are other shortcomings - in our case associated with the particular edition of MV Plus - that are begging for radical modification, as explained in my MV Plus Review, but I am going to pretend that everything is OK and these nonfunctional add-ons will be fixed soon and start working with MV Plus.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11249 posts

Posted 08 April 2019 - 06:49 PM #3

Feature function wise, I don't thing anything out there touches it for the price point.

There may be some SaS products that will do it, but doubt they are as easy to administer as cs-cart in general.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• m3th3lesh
  • Advanced Member
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 138 posts

Posted 09 April 2019 - 08:42 AM #4

Hello

We have Developed Native Mobile Application for Cs-cart Multivendor.

Customer Functions App

Vendor Functions App

Customer + Vendor Functions in Single App

We can discuss it in details.

Skype id -  kartpay.support

whatsapp number - +65 - 94830600

Thanks