Google Shopping Feed - Automatic

Hello, we are setting up google shopping and want to automatically keep our google shopping feed updated from CS cart. (we are using CS cart multivendor plus)

We have the setup the addon https://docs.cs-cart.com/4.3.x/user_guide/addons/google_export/set_google_export.html

How do we set up the google shopping feed so when we add new products or disable/ change existing the feed is automatically updated?

thanks for your help.

On the manage data feeds page you can find command (in the right sidebar) which can be used by cron. For example, run this command daily

Is there anyway to mass edit the fields for Google Export? Perhaps, directly from the database table?

Hello!

Is there anyway to mass edit the fields for Google Export? Perhaps, directly from the database table?

Usually, for Google exports the default CS-Cart product fields are used, for example, product name. Some specific fields are added as the features: http://joxi.ru/xAeEqRahRXlzKA

You can use the default functionalities of CS-Cart to edit them massively (check Step 2 here):

- product export/import (here is the official documentation for this method)

- editing of chosen products (here is the instruction for this method with the example for eBay, but you can choose any necessary fields here)

If you mean something else, please, clarify.

Best regards,

Thank you for your reply. I want to take advantage of the auto export via conjob. Is there anyway to manually define Google feed's product description instead of using the store's. The one from store is too long. Thank you!

Install Google Export module and you will see additional fields (e.g. Google description). The system will take full product description and educe the length of it according to Google requirements

As alternative, use short description

Hi, I set up everything but e.g. "availability"is not filled automatically in the product Google features.

I would think it is filled like "if quantity >0 then availibility="in_stock".

Or can I put this logic up in the google merchant backup?

best

Bernhard