• 90 posts

Posted 31 March 2019 - 09:54 PM #1

How to remove vendor payments from the account balance

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11400 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 09:01 PM #2

If you're making payments to the vendors, why would you want to keep those items out of the accounting?

You could probably use the vendor_payouts_update hook in app/Tygh/VendorPayouts.php to set the value in $data to be zero if you wanted, but still unclear why you'd want  an "accounting" that didn't account for vendor payments.  What am I missing?

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• Dexterflamez
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 09:50 PM #3

Oh sorry for the mix up, I want to remove the vendor plan payment from the accounting not the income of the vendor. i want to implement another way of getting vendor plan payments, is there a way of removing the monthly vendor plan payments from accounting?

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11400 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 10:22 PM #4

Why don't you just make it a free account and then do whatever side deal you're gonna do with your vendors?

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• Dexterflamez
  • Advanced Member
  • Trial users
  • 90 posts

Posted 01 April 2019 - 10:34 PM #5

Why don't you just make it a free account and then do whatever side deal you're gonna do with your vendors?

That sounds creative..! Thanks