• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Hiding Products From A Specific Storefront Help Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 22 March 2019 - 10:27 AM #1

Hi Everyone!

I have a cs-cart site with two store fronts (Storefront A & Storefront B). I have created all the products using Storefront A before creating Storefront B and selecting 'Share Products'.

They will share most products however I want some products to only show on Storefront A as well. Not storefront B. 

When I try to mark the product as hidden on Storefront B I get an 'access denied' error.

I would appreciate any help or advise on how to hide certain products from Storefront B.

Thank you in advance :)

• soft-solid
  • Members
  • 925 posts

Posted 22 March 2019 - 11:25 AM #2

Hello

Only the product owner can block them. You can not disable the product on only one store. If you do not want to show up on storefront B you have to cause that it will not be shared - delete categories in product from storefront B.

Best regards

Robert

Team of SoftSolid
cs-cart.pl

Posted 22 March 2019 - 01:26 PM #3

Thank you for the reply!

It is not how I hoped it would work but your answer should help me figure things out.

Thanks again!!!

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19851 posts

Posted 25 March 2019 - 06:52 AM #4

Please check Share Products section here

https://docs.cs-cart...es/sharing.html

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

Posted 18 April 2019 - 08:49 AM #5

Thank you for the replies. I have simply removed the unwanted products from any of the site categories which has worked as intended.