• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Vendor Store Links Not Showing Vendor Store Rate Topic   - - - - -

• doors
  • Trial users
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2019 - 05:36 PM #1

I create a vendor and then set a seo link form example "test1" and then when I visit the list of vendors and click on the links it redirects to "index.php?dispatch=companies.view&company_id=10" for example. This is actually using the view in "companies/view.tpl" file instead of the Vendor Store layout.

The Vendor Store page therefore only shows the Vendor Name, Contact, Shipping Info, Description and Reviews.

Can anyone explain why this is happening. When I view the demo multi vendor site it shows the correct vendor store page.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19060 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 01:21 PM #2

Do you use any 3rd party addons related with vendors? And what Multi-Vendor do you use?

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• imago
  • Members
  • 447 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 03:07 PM #3

Add some products and the store will show up. Besides, the vendor should have the permission checked in his plan for having a store.