• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Disable Paypal Refund Options In Rma Plugin Rate Topic   - - - - -

• gijoy
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 March 2019 - 11:28 AM #1

I just noticed the option to refund the user through the Paypal plugin. Our customer support employee accidently checked this box and apparently it refunds when an admin changes the return status. This is absolutely not wanted as our finance department processes and validates all refunds manually and we desire complete control over this behaviour.

Unfortunately i can't seem to disable this option. Any suggestions on how to remove this?

• TTapio
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 06:12 AM #2

I've been using third party service for RMA and there's option for this. Would love to know if CS CART is an option to remove/disable this option. I suppose this kind of selection in RMA section should be mandatory after returned goods are validated.

CS-Cart Ultimate 4.9.3 SP1

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19060 posts

Posted 18 March 2019 - 05:17 AM #3

I just noticed the option to refund the user through the Paypal plugin. Our customer support employee accidently checked this box and apparently it refunds when an admin changes the return status. This is absolutely not wanted as our finance department processes and validates all refunds manually and we desire complete control over this behaviour.

Unfortunately i can't seem to disable this option. Any suggestions on how to remove this?

app/addons/paypal/init.php

Just replace 

'rma_update_details_post',

with

//'rma_update_details_post',

and clear cache

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• gijoy
  • Advanced Member
  • Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 26 March 2019 - 02:37 PM #4

Thanks!