Disable Paypal Refund Options In Rma Plugin

I just noticed the option to refund the user through the Paypal plugin. Our customer support employee accidently checked this box and apparently it refunds when an admin changes the return status. This is absolutely not wanted as our finance department processes and validates all refunds manually and we desire complete control over this behaviour.

Unfortunately i can't seem to disable this option. Any suggestions on how to remove this?

I've been using third party service for RMA and there's option for this. Would love to know if CS CART is an option to remove/disable this option. I suppose this kind of selection in RMA section should be mandatory after returned goods are validated.

I just noticed the option to refund the user through the Paypal plugin. Our customer support employee accidently checked this box and apparently it refunds when an admin changes the return status. This is absolutely not wanted as our finance department processes and validates all refunds manually and we desire complete control over this behaviour.

Unfortunately i can't seem to disable this option. Any suggestions on how to remove this?

app/addons/paypal/init.php

Just replace

'rma_update_details_post',

with

//'rma_update_details_post',

and clear cache

Thanks!