Shopify Import Addon

I hired a developer and been working on perfecting and testing this addon. It is ready for prime time. As I have spent lot of $$ and time on this I am willing share with few selected cart owners to recoup some money. If you are interested in message me. Addon features are as follows:

1) It allows vendors with Shopify stores to setup CS-cart storefront with few clicks and within minutes using APIs

2) Allows mapping of categories between Cs-cart and Shopify, also sets a default category

3) Product import imports everything, pictures, description, quantity, price and variants

4) Automatic sync of price and quantity, if the vendor changes price on Shopify it will automatically update on cs-cart using webhooks, same with quantity

5) Import and export of orders from CS-cart to Shopify

Basically your vendor can open cs-cart store but do everything from Shopify including processing of orders. Your vendor who already has Shopify store and is familiar with it, will not have to learn Cs-cart. This should help getting more vendors on your marketplace.

NOTE: I am not in a Addon business and will only share with few who can handle a private addon, first come first serve.

I hired a developer and been working on perfecting and testing this addon. It is ready for prime time. As I have spent lot of $$ and time on this I am willing share with few selected cart owners to recoup some money. If you are interested in message me. Addon features are as follows:

1) It allows vendors with Shopify stores to setup CS-cart storefront with few clicks and within minutes using APIs

2) Allows mapping of categories between Cs-cart and Shopify, also sets a default category

3) Product import imports everything, pictures, description, quantity, price and variants

4) Automatic sync of price and quantity, if the vendor changes price on Shopify it will automatically update on cs-cart using webhooks, same with quantity

5) Import and export of orders from CS-cart to Shopify

Basically your vendor can open cs-cart store but do everything from Shopify including processing of orders. Your vendor who already has Shopify store and is familiar with it, will not have to learn Cs-cart. This should help getting more vendors on your marketplace.

NOTE: I am not in a Addon business and will only share with few who can handle a private addon, first come first serve.

SORRY....THIS IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE..