• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

How To Hook Into Vendor Page Rate Topic   - - - - -

• boy
  • Trial users
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 01:43 PM #1

Hi,

i am writing a plugin that hooks into the vendor page.

My first question is: which template is responsible for the Vendor Page? If my store adress was cs-cart.com, then each "vendor x" has a page at cs-cart.com/vendor-x, cs-cart.com/vendor-y. Which template is this? If I click "more" on this page, I am redirected to dispatch companies.view of the company ID.

Second question: on dispatch=companies.view, there are some tabs that say "description", "reviews". I want to add more tabs there. However, I dont understand how the common/tabsbox.tpl determines which tabs are displayed. Is it not possible to use the companies:tabs hook to add more tabs?

Thanks!

• imago
  • Members
  • 384 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 02:50 PM #2

Try this free addon

https://forum.cs-car...or-multivendor/

• boy
  • Trial users
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 03:38 PM #3

This plugin is not bad, but unfortunately it uses the Website Tab which I have disabled for my Vendors.

Still very helpful. Thanks very much!

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11191 posts

Posted 16 February 2019 - 07:26 PM #4

What menu area it uses is probably defined in it's [ADDON]/schemas/menu/menu.post.php file and should be able to be easily changed.

Most likely the template you're interested in is:design/themes/responsive/templates/views/companies/view.tpl

You would use thehook 'companies:tabs' to add additional tabs to the page.

A vendor's products are shown using the products.tpl template in the same directory.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.