• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Payments Incompleat Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 14 February 2019 - 04:52 PM #1

if customer payments are successful i am not getting the notification from the payment gateway

and the order is marked incomplete so i dont even no i have it.

If a payment fails i get the notification email (Notification Of Hosted Payment Form Error) back from the payment gateway. 

Anyone no what the problem might be.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19036 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 05:29 AM #2

Each order is added to database with the Incomplete status. When order status is changed to Open (for offline payment method) or Processed/ Failed (for online payment methods). So notification about Incomplete status is not meaningful

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11248 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 06:11 AM #3

Each order is added to database with the Incomplete status. When order status is changed to Open (for offline payment method) or Processed/ Failed (for online payment methods). So notification about Incomplete status is not meaningful

If communication between provider and your server fails (like response to payment request), orders will remain as incomplete.  In general, an order should not be incomplete for more than a few seconds.  If so, it indicates a problem (as the OP indicates) and they feel notification is needed.

Sounds reasonable to me.  But time in incomplete status should probably be like an hour.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

Posted 15 February 2019 - 08:26 AM #4

If communication between provider and your server fails (like response to payment request), orders will remain as incomplete.  In general, an order should not be incomplete for more than a few seconds.  If so, it indicates a problem (as the OP indicates) and they feel notification is needed.

Sounds reasonable to me.  But time in incomplete status should probably be like an hour.

Yes there seems to be a problem with the response from the provider when the order is made and payment is successful. This problem has only started since updating from 4.8.2.SP2 to 4.9.2 /SP1/SP2/SP3/SP4  - so thinking it may be related to this it only affects card provider - paypal is working fine 

Posted 15 February 2019 - 10:51 AM #5

Yes there seems to be a problem with the response from the provider when the order is made and payment is successful. This problem has only started since updating from 4.8.2.SP2 to 4.9.2 /SP1/SP2/SP3/SP4  - so thinking it may be related to this it only affects card provider - paypal is working fine 

just done a test order and payment goes to card prosser fine and completes then you are not return to store but

you get this message from cart ( service unavailable / sorry, service is temporarily unavailable ) as though the store is closed

and the order is in incomplete status.

Why are incomplete orders permanently hidden you have to select them from the menu.

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19036 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 02:04 PM #6

just done a test order and payment goes to card prosser fine and completes then you are not return to store but

you get this message from cart ( service unavailable / sorry, service is temporarily unavailable ) as though the store is closed

and the order is in incomplete status.

Check server error logs for error message and post it here

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11248 posts

Posted 15 February 2019 - 07:37 PM #7

Or right-click the Service Unavailable page and select 'inspect'.  The PHP errors (or whatever exception) should be listed in the comments of that page.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

Posted 19 February 2019 - 01:25 PM #8

Please find the PHP error after inspecting the Service Unavailable page you receive after processing the payment.

It is definitely a card save (My Payment Gateway) error. I assume it might the script that is meant to send back to cs cart that is causing the problem now. 

As mentioned previously since the updates I did, it seems to have broken.

Attached Thumbnails

• network-error.GIF
  • header-output-cardsave-error.GIF

Posted 22 February 2019 - 10:00 AM #9

Please find the PHP error after inspecting the Service Unavailable page you receive after processing the payment.

It is definitely a card save (My Payment Gateway) error. I assume it might the script that is meant to send back to cs cart that is causing the problem now. 

An one no a fix please

Check server error logs for error message and post it here

Hi i have added the log thanks.

• galtinbaeva
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 3302 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 12:26 PM #10

Hello,

What return URL did you specify in the payment request?

Simtech Development | sales@simtechdev.com | www.simtechdev.com
CERTIFIED CS-CART PARTNER | LICENSES | DEVELOPMENT | ADD-ONS | DESIGN | UPGRADE

Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce - get advanced ecommerce analytics

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11248 posts

Posted 22 February 2019 - 05:29 PM #11

An one no a fix please

Hi i have added the log thanks.

No log attached

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19036 posts

Posted 25 February 2019 - 07:06 AM #12

Try to contact CardSave support team with the second screenshot. Possibly something was changed on their side or CS-Cart uses outdated integration

Posted 25 February 2019 - 10:07 PM #13

Hello,

What return URL did you specify in the payment request?

Hi,

Where can I find the return URL?

Thanks

Posted 25 February 2019 - 10:10 PM #14

No log attached

header-output-cardsave-error.GIF
network-error.GIF

network-error.GIF

• galtinbaeva
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 3302 posts

Posted 26 February 2019 - 05:27 AM #15

Hi,

Where can I find the return URL?

Thanks

Please show us the Elements tab of code inspector on this Service Unavailable page. The issue should be displayed there.

Posted 28 February 2019 - 09:08 PM #16

Please show us the Elements tab of code inspector on this Service Unavailable page. The issue should be displayed there.

Hi,

This is the URL you are directed to for the payment gateway:

https://mms.cardsave...aymentForm.aspx

This is also the error displayed under the 'Elements' tab.

Attached Thumbnails

• elements-error.GIF

Posted 28 February 2019 - 09:11 PM #17

Hi,

This is the URL you are directed to for the payment gateway:

https://mms.cardsave...aymentForm.aspx

This is also the error displayed under the 'Elements' tab.

Do you need the request URL as well?

https://easygardenwa...80&OrderID=2592

Posted 05 March 2019 - 07:58 AM #18

Do you have a fix for this as we are losing so many orders

• galtinbaeva
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 3302 posts

Posted 05 March 2019 - 08:03 AM #19

Do you need the request URL as well?

https://easygardenwa...80&OrderID=2592

Hello,

Ask you server administrator to install mbstring PHP extension - https://secure.php.n...nstallation.php