• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Security Error Rate Topic   - - - - -

• Makked
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 10:52 AM #1

Can anyone help with this? I cannot get my store to link and proccess sales with PayPal anymore. This message comes up everytime and i canot find a solution anywhere in the user files.

Error 10002Security error: Security header is not valid

• The Tool
  • Been Here Way Too Long Member
  • Members
  • 3798 posts

Posted 02 February 2019 - 03:08 PM #2

Check your SSL.  Has it expired?

• Cart-Power
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1610 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 06:19 AM #3

Hello! 

Can anyone help with this? I cannot get my store to link and proccess sales with PayPal anymore. This message comes up everytime and i canot find a solution anywhere in the user files.

Have you checked the access credentials as mentioned in your previous topic? https://forum.cs-cart.com/topic/54233-error-message

Cart-Power.com / Cart-Power.ru (sales@cart-power.com) offers you:
CS-Cart add-ons :: CS-Cart themes :: CS-Cart development :: CS-Cart license
Работаем с англоязычными и русскоязычными клиентами (work with English-speaking and Russian-speaking customers)

• tbirnseth
  • CS Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 11302 posts

Posted 04 February 2019 - 07:01 PM #4

What version of cs-cart are you running? If pre 4.9.2, you may need to install the http2 fix.
You can get a free addon here that will apply the patch for you.

EZ Merchant Solutions: Custom (USA based) B2B Development, Consulting, Development and Special Projects (get a quote here).
Commercial addons, payment methods and modifications to meet your business and operations needs.

• ngafin
  • CS-Cart
  • Administrators
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 February 2019 - 04:51 AM #5

Make sure that Certificate or Signature in your PayPal payment method settings are correct. This is what usually causes this error message.