• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

Changing The View Orders Page Customer Info. Rate Topic   - - - - -

Posted 31 January 2019 - 11:37 AM #1

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if it is possible to change the way customer info is displayed on the View Orders page.

Specifically swapping the customer info displayed to - 'First Name, Last Name' instead of 'Last Name, First Name'.

Is it possible to also display a custom field as well such as a customers business name?

Thanks

• Cart-Power
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 1631 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 12:19 PM #2

Hello! 

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if it is possible to change the way customer info is displayed on the View Orders page.

Specifically swapping the customer info displayed to - 'First Name, Last Name' instead of 'Last Name, First Name'.

Is it possible to also display a custom field as well such as a customers business name?

Thanks

The order of the fields can be changed via the position settings of the profile fields on the Administration > Profile fields page. Please, note, it will reflect not only the order page but also the checkout page, for example https://prnt.sc/mepxpv

Also here you can add the additional fields: https://prnt.sc/mepy9o

If needed, you can set up the different profile fields for different customer user groups via our add-on called Natural and Legal Entities

Best regards,

Cart-Power.com / Cart-Power.ru (sales@cart-power.com) offers you:
CS-Cart add-ons :: CS-Cart themes :: CS-Cart development :: CS-Cart license
Работаем с англоязычными и русскоязычными клиентами (work with English-speaking and Russian-speaking customers)

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19833 posts

Posted 31 January 2019 - 02:03 PM #3

design/backend/templates/views/orders/manage.tpl

please replace

{$o.lastname} {$o.firstname}

with

{$o.firstname} {$o.lastname}

and clear cache

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

Posted 01 February 2019 - 12:34 PM #4

Thank you eCom Labs that is exactly what I was looking for!

Another question relating to this if that's ok?

Is it possible to add the customers shipping address details to this page underneath the {$o.firstname} {$o.lastname}?

Thanks again!

• eComLabs
  • CS-Cart Expert
  • Authorized Reseller
  • 19833 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 01:31 PM #5

This data is not retrieved from database. At first you should extend the $fields array using hooks in the fn_get_orders function (app/functions/fn.cart.php)

GET A FREE QUOTE | CS-Cart Add-ons | CS-Cart Licenses | CS-Cart Development | CS-Cart Design | Server Configuration | UniTheme and YOUPI
CS-Cart                USD 345     Multi-Vendor              USD 1250    CS-Cart RU                         24500 руб.
CS-Cart Ultimate  USD 775     CS-Cart + YOUPI      USD 545      CS-Cart RU + UniTheme    36000 руб.

Posted 18 April 2019 - 08:54 AM #6

Thank you for the replies. 

I have realised i was not making use of the existing company field which then displays on the admin orders page for each customer order.