Nickel Print & Design - Business Cards, Flyers, Posters, and more..

[SIZE=“2”][SIZE=“4”]Nickel Print & Design Grand Opening Sale!! - www.nickelpd.com

20% OFF ALL PRINTED PRODUCTS! (Till Jan 31st only)[/SIZE][/SIZE]

We supply only the best in premium printed products. Standing by our guarantee that you will be completely satisfied, we strive to make sure you find exactly what you are looking for.

• Contact our live sales chat VIA our website during business hours (Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm MST)

OR
  • CALL US FOR A QUOTE TODAY!

1(866)60NICKEL

Nickel Print & Design guarantees the highest quality and the lowest prices on full color offset printing.

We will match any competitive price for full-color printing of comparable quality.

Nickel Print & Design Offers!

• Premium quality printing using four color (CMYK) offset printing.

• Komori and Heidelberg sheet-fed offset presses.

• Direct to plate 200 Line Screen on every job.

• Thick, 14-point glossy card stock, coated both sides plus UV coating on the color side(s).

• 100 lb glossy book or cover stock, coated both sides plus over all aqueous coating.

• Option to print a) Full color one side b) Full color both sides c) Full color front and black on the back.

• Option to add your logo and/or photo.

• Personalize your business card with our design services. No design expertise needed!

• No hidden costs. Fees include bleeds, text, and set-up.

• Bulk Pricing!!

I would increase the text size, get your phone number in large clear print somewhere and I personally would be turned away by this…

NOTICE:

SOME ITEMS ARE NOT LISTED YET DUE TO THE VARIED FACTORS IN QUOTING YOUR PRICE. PLEASE CALL US TO ORDER THOSE ITEMS OVER THE PHONE. ALTERNATIVELY, YOU MAY CONTACT US VIA THE LIVE CHAT LOCATED TO THE LEFT TO START THE QUOTE/ORDER PROCESS. (MAKE SURE YOU ALLOW FOR POPUPS ON OUR WEBSITE)

People come online to shop online, I don’t want to pick up the phone unless I have too. If you have competitors that don’t have this issue then it is likely you will lose your customers to them.

Overall a nice site though :slight_smile:

Nice site. You have some SSL certificate errors. I get popups if trying to check out. Also, for items which you do not have images, might want to hide the Image not Available.

I cant get the shipping rate to work correctly, it is off in price. Also, i tried to upgrade and now im back to having problems when i hit checkout, or access certain things in the admin panel. I can’t fully automate the site, but im supposed to be open tommorow and still awaiting help from the cscart help desk. Arghhh, im so bummed.

I decided to go with the older sp3 and it works fine. Kinda stinks to not see some of the features and smoothness of the newest version. Also, I decided to disable the shipping entirely. I’m still able to assign shipping and tracking status after the order is made, which is fine by me because then it gives a chance for proofing and voice confirmation with shipping cost and total price. My sites back up, but still have to fix the ssl. My online store is still pretty much closed but I hope to have it open by tommorow. Wish me luck!

Cheers!

Nick

Hi,

You should consider renaming admin.php and making the correction in config.php.

I’ve tried accessing the site multiple times on different days and the site never has loaded…