Cannot Log Into Admin Panel Due To Ssl Change

I changed settings for our admin panel from non-SSL to SSL and now when I attempt to log in the page just refreshes as if it doesn't recognize my details.

It would be great if anyone can point me in the right direction to sort this out.

Log in phpMyAdmin, go to cscart_settings_objects table and make search by name=secure_admin. Then change value to N and clear cache

correct. also need clear cache with &cc

Yes, it was mentioned in my post

Thanks very much. Was curious, what do you mean by "clear cache with &cc"?

Log in phpMyAdmin, go to cscart_settings_objects table and make search by name=secure_admin. Then change value to N and clear cache

I am running version 4.2 (I think). There is no cscart_settings_objects table listed.

The last table in the list is cscart_bm_locations_descriptions. Am I missing some tables?

I am running version 4.2 (I think). There is no cscart_settings_objects table listed.

The last table in the list is cscart_bm_locations_descriptions. Am I missing some tables?

In this case there should be pagination since this version of CS-Cart contains about 200 tables

Thanks eComLabs. It was already populated with 'N' so I deleted & re-added it then cleared cache. Still no luck and it looks like our site SSl might have an issue so will have our hosting support look into.

Thanks eComLabs. It was already populated with 'N' so I deleted & re-added it then cleared cache. Still no luck and it looks like our site SSl might have an issue so will have our hosting support look into.

In this case forced redirect can be set up on hosting side. Ask them to disable it since CS-Cart manages redirects on its own